| Ch. 31 |

Emilee's POV

I got thrown into a room. I immediately turned around and banged on the door as I felt like I lost hope of getting out of here. I need the phone and then I heard a weeping behind me. I immediately turned around to see two little girls crying. They looked frightened and I didn't blame them. I slowly walked over to them.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. My name is Emilee, what's yours?" I ask calmly as I sat by them.

"I'm Katia, and she's Bianca." The older one said to me in a quiet voice.

"How long have you guys been here?" I asked as tear shed from my eye.

"I don't know. A long time. I miss my mommy.."

"I miss mine too.." They both started to say and cry. I held both of them in my arms.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna get you guys out of here. I promise. I won't let them hurt you.." I said as another tear shed as I looked at the bruises all over them.

"You promise?" Bianca, the youngest girl, had said.

"I promise." I said trying to warm her up. They were both very cold. I tried to be as gentle as I could considering they were marked up and I knew it hurt them.

"Wh..What'd they do to you guys?" I hesitated to ask.

"They just hit me.." Bianca said starting to cry.

"I'm sorry sweetie, shh." I tried to quite her down.

"They did they same, but they make me take my clothes off and take pictures." Katia said and I held her because she barely knew what and why they did it. She was young and I was angry. How could these sick bastards not have a brain. Then again it's probably because they have some sticks so far up their ass.

"You." The guys came barging in and pointing at the youngest, Bianca.

"Emilee I'm scared!" She cried.

I didn't hesitate to stand up as I pushed them behind me.

"You aren't taking her

"You aren't taking her." I said.

"Step aside I said! They want her." He said.

"No!" I screamed at his face when he attempted to grab her.

"Listen bitch! Move out of the fucking way before it gets dirty." He threatened.

"I'm scared." Katia said.

I stood there not letting them lay a hand on them and then he pushed me towards the wall, hard. And they grabbed Bianca as I screamed. She screamed in fear..

I quickly kick one of the guys where it doesn't shine and pulled Bianca back into the room.

"I said don't fucking touch her!"

"take me.." I whispered.

"Take her." Derek said coming through the door.

"Take care of her Katia." I said.

"Oh we will." They said dragging me out of the room as other guys grabbed both of the girls.

"No! Leave them alone! Please I'll do anything! Just leave them alone!" I said grabbing their attention.

"Just please leave them alone.. I beg you. I'll do anything."

And so they did. They left them alone and I got taken into another room.

"Put this on." They said handing me a lingerie. I honestly wasn't surprised. I did say is do anything. And I meant it, I'd do anything to save those little girls. They're so little and have been here for awhile. It's time I get them out of here. They didn't deserve this. Neither do I but then again maybe I do deserve it.

"Hey baby, dance for me." Some creepy guy said walking in as he sat on a chair.

I immediately shook my head. And he pushed a button.

Then one of the guys came walking in.

"You don't please the guy, I'll make the little girls do it." They said and my heart broke as I turned around to the guy with his hands on my waist now. I was literally sobbing as I danced on this creep. I could feel his friend and it wasn't pleasant at all. His hands started to go lower as I pushed them back.

"The little girls will listen to me better." He said and I was now sobbing uncontrollably. I wouldn't not let the little girls go through this.

His hands just started going in places I did not need him to be placed on. I was super uncomfortable and I started shaking. I felt like I was having a panic attack and he totally didn't care.

He slammed me onto the bed and held my wrist on the bed and I cried more at the thought of what was about to happen.

He unbuckled his pants started kissing me all around as he was eager to take the lingerie off.

Derek came in and said,"Alright enough, your times up." And I honestly had never been so happy to see him.

The guy smacked my ass as I headed out and winked at me. Derek gave me my old clothes back and we headed back to my room I guessed.

"Ar..Are.. Are the girls okay?" I asked.

"Between me and you, they're safe. For now." He said with an evil grin and then locked the door as I turned around banging because I HAD to keep those two girls safe. Just like Jazmyn. I had to keep them safe, the way I made sure Jazzy was.

I remembered the phone and go to immediately to FaceTime Justin. I had to find a way out of here.

"Ju-Justin.." I said loudly but not loud enough for them to hear me considering I was sobbing.

"E-Em-Emilee.. What'd they do to you.." He said scared.

"Justin.. get me out of here.." I said and the call ended.

No no no I thought.

I lost the wifi.

I just called Justin back.

"What happened?" Justin asked concerned.

"I lost the wifi. Justin.. please get me out of here. There's two little girls. Ones name is Katia and Bianca. Please help us.." I said as I couldn't feel myself breathing anymore.

"Emilee! Emilee! What's wrong!?" He said nervous and uneasy.

"I..I..can't br-bre-breathe.." I attempted to say.

"Emilee calm down, we're gonna help you. I promise please calm down. Please.." He begged.

Justin's POV

"Alright you gotta stay on the phone with her. Don't lose her." Penelope said.

"We got something.." Morgan said.

"Emilee! Emilee!" I screamed into the phone.

"Calm her down Justin." Morgan said as he was listening to the conversation.

I did so and I tried my best to calm her down but our connection failed again.

"Dammit." I screamed.

"Kid we got something." Reid said putting a hand on my back.

"It's not a direct location, but it says it should be one of these two buildings. It's about a 45min drive. We could get there before the sun goes down." Penelope said smiling.

"Thank you." I said smiling at the hope we got.

Emilee I'm coming for you baby girl. You're safe. I started to think.