| Ch. 14 |

Justin's POV

It's Friday now and I need to shoot my music video for I'll Show You. I had told Emilee if she wanted to tag a long and she said yes thankfully. I felt like it would be a great experience for her and me.

We were shooting my video in Iceland and thankfully we just landed.

I grabbed Emilee's stuff after her arguing that she could grab it, but I still took it anyways. Emilee seems to be a lot happier though. Meaning that she seems to have a lot of weight that was lifted off her shoulders ever since she told me what's been on her mind. She's a lot open about her feelings the past few days and I truly respect her for that. Emilee is strong and I just feel the need to protect her. Not because she isn't strong enough to protect herself, but because I really care about her. I'd like for her to trust me enough to give me a chance.

I didn't notice myself that instead of admiring Iceland, I'd been staring at Emilee instead.

She turned her head to look at me and said,"What?"

I smiled and just nodded my head,"Nothing, you're just really beautiful."

She immediately looked down and smiled while blushing and said,"Ohh..well thanks." Which I knew she took the compliment but didn't believe it herself.

"Don't try to hide it from me, I will make you believe and feel as beautiful as you are." I said and rested my hand on her thigh.

It was about 8:45am and my shoot starts in about 20ish minutes. The first thing that I needed to do was technically run the hell around Iceland. Em would be on a go cart.. I'm kidding she'd be on a fast version of a golf cart and in a helicopter considering she can't get too close to me for the shoot. She already knew that and seemed to be excited as much as I was. This video is very very special for my fans and I. I love this song that I wrote because I'm seriously human and so is everyone else. I'm famous therefore people see my mistakes but I know others make the same damn mistakes and I just want everyone to know that it's okay and everything can be okay. It takes time to heal but don't be to hard on yourself I kept telling myself in my head. I had to get my head in the game for this video because it's emotional for me.

"Justin.." Emilee said which made me jump a little so she giggled.

"Uh what? Sorry?" I said.

"We're here." She laughed and got out of the car. I could tell she was amazed because she was just jumping with excitement on how beautiful it looked. The scenery truly is amazing. It was perfect but not perfect enough.

I sort of sick up behind Emilee and had one hand on her waist now. She jumped a little but she didn't say anything so I just kept it there. Which is what I wanted. I walked with her to where my 1st scene would take place which was the rocks. I would just run and jump around. Seemed pointless but it resembled freedom. It resembled how free I feel to be myself and nothing but myself. That it's okay to be carefree sometimes.

Emilee's POV

I was enjoying my surroundings when I felt a hand slither to my waist and I couldn't help but jump. It was my initial reaction.

Hey baby girl

Those words popped into my head and I had to get them out of my head, it wasn't the good kind of words. The words that make you get butterflies. The words that made me jump like crazy in fear.

I let Justin keep his hand there because I didn't want to feel like I'm being rude and he needed to stay in a good mood for his shoot.

Justin let go of my waist and said,"You'll be okay right?"