| Ch. 7 |

Emilee's POV

Justin lashes out on me last night and even though I wanted to give him a piece of my mind I knew I'd just tell him off today. See the problem with me is that I don't like having my friends upset over and over by their girlfriend or boyfriend. If someone producing that much negativity on your life then maybe they shouldn't be in your life.

I left the bakery early and went straight to Justin's. I walked in and it was majorly quite, although I heard a breeze coming from his guest bedroom. I walked up there quietly to see Justin sitting by the window. He was really in his thoughts and I could tell by his eyes that he'd been crying. That made me furious, at Selena not him.

"Get up." I said which caused him to swing his head around.

"Huh?" He said sounding surprised and confused.

"Get up now." I said sternly.

"Why?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

I went up to him as he stood by the window and I just hugged him really tight. Like a bear hug but more gentle. It took him awhile to realize I hugged him but when he hugged back, I could tell he felt like crying. I felt a tear drop on my hand.

I let go of him and I looked him dead in the eye saying,"I can't keep seeing you like this. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You know you're better than that now. You know not to drag yourself down to the dark side. So why the hell are you letting her have such a negative impact on you Justin?! I don't care who she is, but seriously in my opinion, if she doesn't stop acting like a fucking brat then break up with her. That's my honest advice to you. I can't force you. That's completely your decision. I just hope you'll make the right one."

"Thanks.." Justin said and then he gave me one of his famous Bieber hugs.

"I'll talk to her, but can I ask you a huge favor?" He said.

"Depends.. How big of a favor?" I said.

"Come to LA with me next weekend, for one of my concerts that I'm throwing together. It's just a small concert. Much like the album release party. Please." Justin asked with puppy eyes.

"I'll check if I can, but most likely yes. I'll be there, don't worry. I promise." I said smiling.

"It's very important to me and Selena will be there." Justin said walking out of the room and into the kitchen.

"I sort of figured, but it's about supporting you on a special day. Not her, I may not like her anymore but I'll still be respectful don't worry." I said following him downstairs.

We talked for a few hours and watched movies, but I decided to go home. I have a 10hr shift tomorrow and for the next few days considering how much I've lacked hours and taking days off.

~ The next day ~

I walked into the bakery and noticed my boss working at the register today and that's rare. When he did that, he was mad and didn't want to bake. Just by that my morning way ruined. I knew today wasn't going to be a good day. When the boss is mad at whoever it is, he tends to piss everyone off that day too. Just great..

I walked to the back to see Cody and my boss's family working on cakes and pastries. I decided to make fresh batches of cookies. Snicker doodle m, chocolate chip, macadamia cookies. All sorts of them.

"It's your fault huh?" Cody said.

"What the hell? I just walked into work awhile ago, how the hell did I do anything?" I said looking annoyed at him.

"Whatever." He said and I knew that our boss had already gone off on her.

I had just finished 2 batches of cookies and I went to the front to put them out for sell and my boss yelled at me.

"No more days off. You work here 7 days for the next 3 weeks. 9 hour shift." He said in his Italian accent.

"What the hell? I planned on taking next weekend off. I'm a loud to. I've been working here for years?! Why now?!" I asked getting mad.

"If you take off, then you are fired." He said.

I had to admit I didn't want to loose my job. I loved this job even though I hated it at the same time. I only hated it because of days like this but I said it anyways.

"Fine. Then I quit." I said.

"Running off because you got a rich little boyfriend now?" Cody said angry.

"Shut the hell up and get a life." I said throwing the apron on the ground.

"This job means everything to you and you're going to give it up all of a sudden. You must really care about him." Cody said causing me to freeze for just a second but then I kept walking out.

I did care a lot. I made a promise. My job wouldn't stop me from going either. Goodbye bakery..