| Ch. 60 |

Justin's POV

I decided that after this vacation, I would go home in Canada while Emilee went to go visit her mom. So technically we're taking two vacations but it's not a vacation to her.

I felt bad that I haven't seen my mom in awhile considering I used to be with her all the time before I turned 18. I spend a lot of time with Emilee and I just feel that I owe it to my mom to give her some time of mine. I'm just about halfway through my tour so I might as well enjoy every little part of this tour.

As Emilee and I walked hand in hand out of the airport we got question and rammed by reporters sadly. What can I say? Bieber lands in Paris with Current Girlfriend. I chuckled at the thought of the headline I thought of. It's not bad but what's said inside could be.

I took a quick 5 minutes to take pictures with the fans and all. I haven't been here in awhile so I can't blame them for being extremely excited. Emilee took some pictures but then felt like too many people were getting in here "bubble" she wanted some air. She wasn't claustrophobic but in a way she slightly was. It was just her panic attacks kicking in and I just feared she would get one so we headed to the rental car I got. Yes I can drive on the left side. It's slightly different but not much.

"It's kinda not so beautiful here." Emilee said and I laughed.

"It's just busy. Lots of cars." I remarked and she giggled.

"I'm kidding I know that, it's beautiful. Thank you.. For bringing me here." She said.

As we enjoyed the scenery, my hand was intertwined with hers. I literally felt all my insides feel warm and tingly. I was having a moment. A moment of gratefulness, but a moment of fear. I love her so much in such little time. We haven't even been together a year but I knew I wanted her to be my wife when I got older. I looked at Emilee and just thought, I want her to be the mother of my kids.

Our 10 month anniversary was coming up. Wait.. I started to think but my hale art started racing. I immediately let go of Emilee's hand and she looked at me worried, but I grab my phone from my pocket and check the date to see that it was actually.. tomorrow. Oops, I forgot, or did I?

"Are you okay Justin?" Emilee chucked.

"Yeah just forgot to text my mom babe." I said. I stopped the rental car and we arrived at our hotel. We both grabbed our stuff and got settled. We checked into our reserved room, and the employee handed me the key card. I smiled and nodded as a thank you and we left to our room.

I put the key into the slide and the red light turned green. I turned the knob and literally threw our bags on the floor. I chuckled and Em jumped straight onto the bed.

"I'm so fucking tired!" Emilee screamed.

"Shut up dumbass, it's 4 in the morning!" I screamed back as she laughed. I fell backwards onto the bed next to her and she looked at me.

"You're yelling too dumbass." Em chuckled.

"You can rest up baby girl. I'll wake you up in a few hours." I said but she refused.

She got up from the bed and headed on out to the balcony and then she took her phone out amazed and took a picture. I took this moment to take a picture of her with the Eiffel Tower in the background.