| Ch. 30 |

Emilee's POV

I woke up feeling worse than the day before and only because I remembered that I got so drugged last night, who knows what went on for half of the day

I woke up feeling worse than the day before and only because I remembered that I got so drugged last night, who knows what went on for half of the day. Who knows what day it is. I feel that out of my mind that I don't know if I was asleep for hours, or days. I'm just extremely confused.

"Get up now." One of the guys say.

I legit just looked at him and stayed in place.

"I said get up dammit." He said coming towards me.

I didn't say a word I just stayed in place, which also happened to be the floor. I felt him pick me up with aggressiveness and pushed me out of the door.

"There she is." Derek said.

You might be a little confused but from what I've learned is, the guy that tortures me name is Derek. Someone payed him to do this to me and is not my father. It's not even Kendall. Now tell me how I would know that in such short time. Easy, he said it wasn't anyone I was close to and where the paperwork came from. No where near here. Now you would think they just made it up, but I'm pretty good at telling who's lying and not, and he's not lying.

I looked at him without saying a word

I looked at him without saying a word. I wasn't intimidated yet I was because my heart was beating fast. I was scared, but I didn't want to show it.

"I see you're playing the quiet game. Stop it now." He said smacking me straight across my face. A tear smiled as I felt it stinging. I wiped my tear away and just looked at him.

He the swung at me as I fell to the ground.

"Leave me to be with her." He told the other guys. I sat there looking at him on the cold "living room" like floor.

"Ow!" I screamed as he kicked me in the stomach.

"Now you're talking." He said but I didn't give in.

He picked me up and threw me against the wall. There was no space in between our bodies. He held me up and he looked angry.

"You aren't gonna like what I can, and anyone else I ask to do. So you better start listening because I'm a lot easier on little bitches like you who listen." He said looking me in the eye.