| Ch. 33 |

Justin's POV

"Nah man, she's right here. She's doing good. Thanks bro." I said hanging up.

I look over to Emilee looking at me smiling while I sat in the chair next to her bed. I hung up the phone and grabbed her hand.

"I'm glad you're safe." I said and then looked down to my smile fading.

She shook my hand and said,"Hey what's wrong?"

"I broke my promise.." I said thinking of how I told her I'd protect her.

"Justin please.." She started to say as her smile fades as well. "I really don't wanna go back to those days. I'm gonna be honest, I'm gonna have bad days, but I'm gonna do my best to not. I'm here and that's what's important."

"Are you scared?" I asked blankly.

"I am, but I know you'll always be on my side. No matter what. Now, focus on your tour for me please." She said smiling.

"Only if you come with me?" I asked even though it wasn't a question. She was coming with me.

"I.. I will go with you but I'm switching it around. I'll come on tour with you for the first few months and towards the end I'll go home." She said. I didn't agree and she saw it on my face, but I just let it slide for now. She agreed so I can somehow go along with hers.

"Ms. Lockwood, we've contacted your parents about your prescriptions etc. the police left this here for you, and you can go home once the release papers get here." The doctor said and as she left her phone rang. It immediately rang up as Mom.

Emilee's POV

Hello?

Come home now - MOM

Wh- no why?

Because you need to be home.

No, you didn't care then so why care now.

Emilee Camilee Lockwood, I am your mother, you need me right now. You need care.

For what? So you can just leave a day later?! I'm not a child anymore and I'm not going home. It's not home. Home is here in LA.

You will hear from your father.

He's not my father..

I blurted it out not knowing why I said it and I just caused more trouble on me. I knew that I had said it and there was no turning back. I hung up with phone and Justin just looked at me but didn't say anything. He just looked at me.

"Let's go please.." I said picking my stuff up. He left the room and I quickly changed. I left the hospital without looking back at all. I walked out of the hospital and immediately got in the car. Justin started the car but he never left behind looked at me.

"It just came out. I know. I'm fine, I just—." I said but he cut me off.

"You're strong you know that? Well either way you should and just know that I Love You." He replied leaving the parking lot and driving us home.

I had realized that this was the first time I heard him say that he loved me ever since I told him when I was kidnapped. I just looked down and smiled but somehow a laugh managed to come out and Justin looked at me weird.

"What?" He asked smiling.

"You..You give me Purpose." I said smiling still looking down and he smiled wider. It was that famous Bieber smile that everyone loved.

"Are-Are you quoting my song?" He joked.

I gave him a light tug and said,"Shut up dork."

He interlocked our hands and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. It was gentle and I honestly missed it, but my initial instinct was to back away. I don't think he noticed but I just twitch for a millisecond. I said fuck it because we're at a stoplight and I just grabbed his face and pressed my lips on his. It literally felt like it had been forever since I'd kissed his beautiful lips but it had only been 4 days.

We heard a honk and immediately start laughing as I rested my head on his shoulder the whole way home. Some of you would think that's not comfortable for being in a car, but in the moment it was the safest place to be. Anywhere near him or in his arms. That's where I wanted to be.

My phone rang and it popped up as Kiara.

That's weird I thought but I answered it anyways.

"Hello?" I said almost as if I didn't want to answer.

"Oh my gosh hunny! I heard what happened?! Are you okay? When can I see you?" She nearly screamed in my ear through the phone.

"Uhh I'll call you sometime. I don't wanna talk about it but I'm okay. Bye." I said hanging up.

"Who was that?" Justin asked pulling into our driveway.

"Remember that girl at the mall?" I asked.

"Kate, Katie? Katia? Kiara!" He said but I stopped listening after he said Katia. I literally froze.

"Emilee?" He asked.

"Sorry." I said grabbing my stuff and we entered the house. I set my stuff down but I could tell Justin's eyes were on me.

"Did I say something wrong?" He asked.

"No, I don't know." I said turning around. "You..you said Katia."

"Who's Katia?" He asked and I just sat down.

"Please help me. Don't let him take me.. I'm scared." I remembered her saying. I remember hearing it through my room.

I remembered walking out to the living room or the warehouse and running to them when I saw them. I remembered the look on their eyes and the bruises.

Justin's thumb had wiped a year that I hadn't notice that slid down my cheek.

"Sorry, I just remember her because she was one of the little girls." I said giving him a smile and he held me.

"They're both okay Emilee." Justin said rubbing circles on my thigh reassuring me.

"I know they are.. I know." I said smiling.

A/N: The story is over between this whole scenario (; there's more to it. Sorry for the short chapter but I'll write more tomorrow. Promise❤️ remember, I'm writing a lot of chapters because one I'm done being on spring break, I will be going back to 1-2 chapters per week. So I am gonna write as many as I could. I might even finish it by summer. (: goal is to write about up to 75-80chapters (: