| Ch. 83 |

Emilee's POV

I got admitted as to its officially happening. Like, I'm in labor and my baby is just waiting to come out.

Within the pass two hours I've been relaxed by Pattie. She's been massaging me and it's the greatest feeling ever. She painted my toe nails through my contractions. Which are really starting to hurt. I just did my make-up. I just couldn't find my setting spray. I needed my setting spray because I'm already feeling super hot and I'm in a lot of pain so occasionally I shed a few tears. I didn't spend all this time to just sit her and not look bomb ass fuck for when my kid comes. She's going to be the bombest kid with the hottest mom who gave birth looking A1. Not like the sauce like, fire. Like I'm looking good for pushing a human being out of my normal vagina which is now the size of softball. Noo can't be. I'm not there yet. I haven't dilated that much.

"Madison just wait a few hours would you!" I screamed in pain.

I heard foot steps and then swoosh. My baby daddy is here. "Finally." I said agitated. He hugged his mom and kissed my forehead.

"She's giving birth within the next 10 hours or so. Give her a break." Pattie said. Justin looked at me and smirked. I gave him the eye as too I was super annoyed. I gave him the bird and Pattie just started laughing.

"Aww baby girl smile for the camera." He said and I knew he would post it on Instagram or snapchat so I just hid my face. Soon enough, within seconds my phone rings that,

Justinbieber just posted a photo

I opened it to see that he captioned it with,

She's cranky in this phot, but isn't she cute?

I grabbed one of my pillows and threw that shit at him. "I hate you." I said as I got my contractions every once in awhile.

"You love me." He said laying in the hospital bed with me. I soon felt a wave of emotions and just wanted to cuddle so I cuddled up to Justin as much as I could with Madison still in my stomach. Soon enough I started crying, and I don't mean tearing up, hard core bawling.

Justin's POV

Emilee finally gave out of her pride and held me. She didn't just hold me, she started bawling her eyes out. I looked at my mom and then Em so she walked out to give us some space. I held her as I was in shock by her sudden wave of tears.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm about to have your kid ass hole." She said in a cute crying voice.

"Babe, calm down." I said stroking her cheek.

"I missed you." She said truthfully. "I just really, really missed you. A lot, like you're just my everything and you've been gone on and off for so long now." She said pouring her heart out and so I held her. I let her cry for time being. It was going to be a long night so I just let her. Before I even knew it, Em had fallen asleep and I was starting to as well. She was going to need her rest so I did everything I could to make sure that she wasn't going to wake up. Then I decided to take a nap as well.

6 hours later

"Okay Emilee, get ready for your next contraction. You're going to need to start pushing really hard." One of the doctors said and I looked at Emilee and she looked terrified.

I held her hand knowing she was about to make my hand numb by all the squeezing as she pushes. I didn't mind though. It gave me a little taste of what the pain felt like. She was pushing my daughter out from her body while I just get to stay here and pray that both of them are okay.

No one wants their kid to be breached only because of the risk. The risk of having my baby girls head wrapped around her umbilical cord.

"Justin." Em said looking at me. I wiped her forehead and strokes her head. "I'm right here Em. Let's meet our daughter." I said and she smiled at me.

"Okay now ready Emilee? Push." The doctor said and for the next hour everything went in slow motion. I don't mean that in went in slow motion in a bad way. It was just truly amazing. Amazing at how in a matter of months I found the love of my life. I now have a family and I don't regret it one bit because it's with the person I love. The person who's my best friend, and I couldn't be any happier.

By now, I'm already crying. This moment is one of the happiest days of my life. My mom was on the side of me crying. I could hear the soft cries of Emilee and I could hear the loud cries of my baby girl, Madison Camila Bieber.

Em looked so overwhelmed. She looked exhausted and I don't blame her.

"I love you." I said kissing her on the lips. I heard the crying get closer to us as our baby girl got cleaned up and handed to me. I started crying more. This moment was just beautiful and perfect. I saw my mom grab my phone as she started taking pictures like non stop. I was crying more than Madison was and Emilee started laughing at me as tears were spilling from her eyes as well. She looked at me and then back at Madison as she finally looked relaxed.

"I love you both." She said and then she seemed to fall into a deep sleep. They took Madison away as they went to go clean her up. I looked at my mom and held her.

"I'm so proud of both of you." She said and I just held her. I turned around to see that the doctors were whispering as they took her vitals.
Then the beeping started and I freaked out.

"What's going on?" I asked coming closer to Em but they didn't let me.

"Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to step outside." She said and I didn't listen.

"No, what's going on?" I asked panicking.

"She lost a lot of blood and her pressure is dropping. She wasn't suppose to fall asleep so quickly and she's slipping into a coma and if you don't get out of here now, we might not get to her in time." She said and I froze. My mom was pulling me back as we both looked afraid.

The beeping got worse..

"I need a crash cart! She's crashing!" One of the nurses screamed and then everything went by too fast. She shut the blinds and I was blocked out from Em. My mom grabbed me and said,"Don't worry baby, she's going to be just fine."

"But what if she's not mom.." I said afraid.

"Don't even think about it Justin Drew Bieber. You have a beautiful little girl waiting for you so don't you dare start giving up one her and Emilee. She's going to be fine. They're going to give her some blood and she'll be okay?" My mother reassured me.

"How do you know?" I asked panicking.

"Because I almost died giving birth to you. I was young and she's pretty young too." My mom said and that's when I held her. I don't know what came over me but I just started apologizing and thanking her for being here. I felt like I had hope and like my mom said, everything's going to be alright. I just needed to believe that she knew her purpose and she had to fight to stay here, and her body needed to know that life was worth living.