| Ch. 38 |

Emilee's POV

We landed in Vancouver, BC a few hours ago and Justin and I had been arguing for a few minutes over a stupid question.

"Justin, just answer my question please." I begged him.

"Emilee, I don't wanna talk about this now please." He begged back.

"Okay then later.." I agreed but he didn't.

"No Emilee. Never." He said.

"Justin, I'm not even mad. I just want to know how Hailee got on this tour and why she posted a picture of you two?" I asked.

"She's on this tour because of me Emilee! I didn't ask her to post it. I know she still has feelings but I don't!" He yelled.

I started laughing and Justin looked at me confused. He ended up laughing with me too.

"Emilee Lockwood! Why the hell are you laughing?!" He screamed in frustration as he grabbed his hair.

"Because that's all you had to say, you're such a drama queen sometimes. It's funny." I said still laughing.

"My bad

"My bad." He said laughing.

"So why'd you want her on this tour for a few weeks?" I asked.

"Oh my gosh! Emilee would you drop it! I'm mad at you, and I can't even stay mad at you because you're laughing at me." He said laughing in an irritating way.

"Hey princess, calm down." I said laughing.

"To straighten out the fact that we aren't a thing and she needs to stop doing things like posting pictures of us." Justin said sighing at the end.

"Aww, you're amazing princess. Good job, Have a great show babe." I said pecking his lips and walking out the room. Well I attempted to but he grabbed my wrist.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why what?" I said with a grin.

"How is it that you're perfect. Like I can't even stay mad at you. You're not ever mad at me. You're so understanding. I love that about you. Thank you." He said smiling.

"I trust you and that's all that matters. You were just acting like a drama queen over a few questions." I laughed so he started tickling me.

"Ba-babe, s-s-stop it ple-please." I said laughing as he still held onto me.

He flashed me his cute and adorable Bieber smile and kissed me. "I love you."

I kissed him back and said,"Love you more."

"Impossible." He said kissing me and then interlocking our hands to walk out of the room as they set up the food for the M&G's.

We soon parted as they took my famous baby boy away from me. I waved goodbye as I got ready to do MY job. Show screaming girls to my boyfriend and then help them exit. Since they think the exit is with Justin. It was cute and funny. Sometimes annoying. Some of these girls were so inconsiderate of Justin. It was only the second show but I already didn't like what I saw so I just decided to stay in the room until time was us.

I started filling the jars with candy for the girls who came and never take it anyways. I was about to go get more food when Hailee walked in.

"Hey, need help?" She asked and I nodded my head yes. I came back with more bags of candy and then I thanked her.

"So tell me, are you trying to break us up?" I asked Hailee and she was more stuff than ever.

"Look, I have no reason to have another enemy on my back. I could care less, but I know Justin's a good friend of you." I said as she remained to stay quiet.

"All I ask is for you not to post picture of you two kissing and stuff. I mean I don't care you express your friendship but, please it just puts more pressure on him. You should understand." I said and I feel like I flipped a switch for her and she immediately gave attitude.

"Look, he invited me on your. He was my best friend and you took him away." She said and I swear I thought she was going to cry.

"Hailee, I can see that your hurt but how was I suppose to know. I didn't ask for this, but I'm glad I got it because he's the best thing that's happened to me. You always have a place in Justin's heart. But if you keep acting out he's just gonna push you away. I'm tellin you this for the sake of your guys friendship." And with that being said, she gave in, smiled, and walked out the room.

Justin: I heard what you said, thanks. She is a good friend of mine and you're the best for being such a caring person. Love you.

I smiled and texted him back.

Emilee: I'm understanding about everyone. You should know that. Love you too baby boy.

I sent it thinking I was good and I wouldn't see Justin until before the show started but I heard loud steps running towards the room I was in and I see Justin up to me and picking me up as he immediately kissed me.

I laughed as he set me down and I said,"Why?"

"Call me baby boy all the time baby girl. I love it. It's sexy coming from you." Justin said grinning.

"Where's Justin!" His managers all started screaming.

"Oops." He said pecking me on the lips and running out the door.

Oh that boy had me head over heels how crazy he was. I loved it. I love him. We don't say it front of people though because they'd look at us crazy considering we've been dating such a short amount of time. So it's reasonable to think it's too early and crazy to think we're in love. But I know I mean it. I love the boy that saved me. Not from my physical experiences, but he saved me as a person from drowning into societies statistics.

"Em, come out sweetie. We're starting the circle." One of his producers asked me.

"I wanna thank god, you guys for everything. May we have a blessed show. It's the second show and I'm having good thoughts about tonight's show. Thank you all for the love and support. Thank you Hailee for being out here with us, with me to support me." He said and then he looked at me and I knew he meant good intentions. We started making weird animal noises and then the show started. Time for Bieber.

A/N: Thank you guys. I've gotten to 2k on my other story and I've gotten almost 800+ reads in 2-3 days. Thank you. I'm off spring break and I'm still going to write as constant as I can. Hopefully every other day but I'm gonna try to do 1 LONG chapter per day.

THANK YOU TO Bieberdarliing & samanthabieber__ go check out her stories! They're great! I love them!