| Ch. 59 |

Emilee's POV

"I'm even more mad at you now

"I'm even more mad at you now.." I start to say as Justin gets dressed. Scooter has been knocking on that door for what seems like the past hour, but he had to make our way to Philadelphia.

"Cause I made you feel so good?" He winked and I legit felt so gross when he said that.

"Ew don't talk to me about sex. I don't like to talk about it." I said and he just chuckled.

"I'm mad because we had make-up sex but without the make-up." I continued.

"I thought you don't like talking about sex?" He grinned.

"Fuck you, you know what I mean." I said putting on my shoes.

"I already did gorgeous." He said pecking my cheek.

"Okay seriously like you're lucky that I'm over it, can we go now?" I asked getting up and walking towards the door.

"Feisty today, I love it." Justin replied smirking again. I rolled my eyes and opened the door to an annoyed looking Scooter.

"Finally, we're late you two. Let's go, we got a flight to take." Scooter says and then he looks at Justin weirdly. I barely noticed it and then I pull out my camera on my phone to see a slightly small red hickey. I barely noticed it because it's small and it's not dark but it's there. Oops.

~ on the flight ~

I hate flying because of two reasons, I feel like I'm gonna die on this plane or two because my ears get clogged up by the forces of gravity!

"I'm gonna go get something, I'll be right back." Justin says heading towards the restroom and I wonder why he would bring something back from there but hey, why am I to judge.

iMessage from Pattie

P: hey darling, how are you?

E: I'm good, how about yourself?

P: I'm fine thank you sweetie, I'm sorry to ask you this but have you talked to your mom?

E: Why would I? I mean that in a non rude way.

P: I know sweetie, but I think you should talk to her.

E: Pattie, I love you, but why would I do that. You know how I've been my whole life, you practically took me in for a good portion of my life. I may have not lived with you but you know what she put me through so why should I put my time into her anymore. She doesn't care.

I saw Justin come back as I hit send and literally sat there in silence as he came back with snacks.

"What's wrong?" Justin said looking at me and I immediately forgot that my face had a total bitch face expression and I changed it immediately.