| Ch. 26 |

Quick announcement: Lately I've gotten some negativity on my stories and I'm not offended bc I wrote some of my first two stories not even knowing how to be a writer or whatever you'd like to call me so I'd appreciate it if you just read my stories and enjoyed them w/o the negativity. I do all of this over phone and I know that there's many typo errors. It bugs me too but it takes a lot of time to fix everything and IM HONESTLY just trying to write you guys another chapter ASAP. More chapters will be up tonight, thanks for the support❤️

Emilee's POV

"Happy Birthday!!" We all screamed as we jumped on Justin's bed spraying silly string and confetti all over him. By we, I mean Jaxon, Jazmyn and I.

"Hey!" Justin said sitting up and grabbing his siblings as he tickled them.

"Stop it!" They laughed. I got down from the bed and sat on the edge with a huge smile on his face.

Justin then let them go and placed a kiss on my lips. I looked down considering his sibling were in the room so I was a little shy about it.

"Ooohh! Is that jurr girlfriend!" They both said in unison which was quite weird.

I shook my head no even though I wish I could say yes.

"Then why'd he kiss you Emiwee!" Jaxon said. Jaxon is adorable, every once in awhile he talks like a little kid which he is but he knew how to speak it correctly for his age.

"Alright you two, come down for breakfast. Happy birthday son." Jeremy said taking both of our and giving Justin a fatherly hug.

"Your mom's waiting for you downstairs, don't take too long and get ready. Both of you." Jeremy winked at him and I just started blushing.

"Now where were we.." Justin said leaning in for a kiss but I placed a finger on his lips.

"Not so fast, c'mon get up and get ready." I said getting which he immediately got up and said,"Not so fast.." As his soft lips pressed against mine, it was so passionate yet so 50 shades of grey as he had me up against the wall now. He picked me up laid me down on the bed and started placing soft kisses on my neck.

I took that chance to get out of his grasp.

"It's your birthday, but you can't get everything you wish for princess." I giggled and left to my room to get ready.

As I entered my room, I noticed a small figure messing with my make-up.

"I'm sorry! I know better.." Jazmyn said dropping my brushed.

"It's okay." I giggled picking her up and sitting her down on my lap.

"I just.. You're pretty, and I wanna be like you." Jazmyn said.

"Well, thank you but I don't want you to be me." I said nicely.

"Why not!" She whined.

"Because a princess like you never wants to be anybody else except herself because she's a leader and not a follower.. Because a princess is her own self and not what others want her to be." I replied with a smile as she gave me a hug.

"I'm a princess.." She said smiling and then left my room.

I cleaned up my desk where Jazmyn had left a little mess I laughed at myself as I put my make up away because I barely use it.

I opened my top drawer and I immediately stepped back in panic mode. In the moment I'm trying to catch my breathe. My phone rings and I check my messages.