| Ch. 32 |

Special shout out to elena-B & for being my 1000 reader and I'm thankful for all the support throughout the start of this book. Thank you also to Calsey95 ❤️
I love every single reader and I'm thankful for you guys too so thank you💗

Emilee's POV

I hung up the phone after I noticed that the call had failed and someone was unlocking my door. I didn't take a chance of leaving the phone so I stuck it in my bra again considering all I was wearing was their swear. A long sweater and my shorts.

"Get out in the living room, don't sit down." He said and I walked downstairs to see the little girls and I noticed they had bruises. Fresh tear stains coming down their faces.

I ran to them and held them as they cried. Then I stood back up

"You said you wouldn't lay a hand on them!" I screamed furiously

"Look you better sit the fuck down or there's gonna be a problem." He said and they I kicked him where his kids rest.

"Bitch." He said and smacking me but I looked back at him.

"You're a fucking monster! All of you! I said I'd do anything as long as you left them alone. So you're going to leave them alone!" I screamed and then I got pushed back onto the couch hard.

I held the little girls and just made sure they felt safe.

Then Derek walked in. He said,"We gotta go, police scanner says they're headed here and they should be here any minute now. Grab then and go. I'll meet you at our second location."

I was worried. I'm this close. This can't possibly be happening. I have to stall them.

I heard sirens and then suddenly we were pushed into a hallways that must have lead to the back. We reached outside and I had the girls behind me. I slip out my phone as quickly as I could and dialed 911.

"Hey what are you doing?" Derek said.

"Run." I said and handed the girls the phone.

They started walking back crying and they said,"We're scared."

I yelled back,"Just run! The police are on the phone! Talk to them! Run!"

"Hey bitch." He said running towards the girls, but I tripped him.

They all looked at me and said," Just take her, we gotta go." As they grabbed me I was just happy the little girls were safe. I could have ran too but then the girls wouldn't have made it. I had to stay behind and distract them.

I immediately got dizzy when a cloth got out over my nose. I tried not to inhale it as I held my breathe but then they punched my stomach causing me to breathe. Then I blanked out.