| Ch. 35 |

Justin's POV

Who would have thought my heart could sink that bad when I heard a gun shot come from Emilee's room. Who would have known how relieved I was to see her again. She wasn't hurt, but Kiara was. It didn't hit me what was going on or why it went on. That was until we both got taken to the police station for questioning and I saw Morgan again.

Emilee wouldn't budge to talk. It was like she was still in shock.

Then she answered which caught us all off guard.

"I didn't meet her on accident, she's the one who had them torture me." She said and finally broke from her "shock" and looked down.

"She did it all to be with Justin."

"How do you know that?" Morgan asked her as I interlocked our hands together.

"I remember when I was kidnapped they told me specific details that only the person who had payed to do this to me only knew.. And she knew." Emilee said.

~ moments later ~

After doing all the questioning, I took Emilee to the hotel we were staying at. The crime scene was still being taken care of so I just got us a suite. The tour starts in a few days either way. We would be gone. Emilee sat on the chair by the window and just gazed outside. I started to walk over to her and I noticed that she'd been crying.

"I can't do this, we can't." She said and I gave her a confused look.

"What's wrong Em.." I said rubbing her hands in circles.

"We can't do this Justin.." She said trying not to cry more. I could feel the ache in my heart and I had to stop her. Then she started breaking down.

I tried to hold her but she pushed me back

"Emilee, don't do this, not now. Not ever." I said.

"I can't do this to you Justin.. Your family has been in nothing, nothing but in danger because of me." She said.

"Dammit Em. My family is okay and so are you." I said punching the wall and she immediately looked up shocked.

"I'm sorry.."

"Justin I can't cause this much stress. You have to worry about the tour. The fans. You have to focus on you." She said and I thought it was bullshit but at the same time it's true.

"Em, we're all going to be okay. Come here." I said and she sat on my lap until she fell into a deep sleep.

My baby girl.. She's in pain and doesn't know what to do. She's in denial and I hated to say this but I knew she'd become depressed within an amount of days. I was gonna help her, but she was right too. I needed to take care of myself, didn't mean I couldn't help her out too. I had to be careful though because I knew that I could damage myself along the way. I knew my limits when it came to hurt people. Don't push them too much or they'll blow up on you and break you too.

~ two days later ~

"Alright people! We got a World Tour tomorrow! Seattle, WA! Pick up the pace!" Scooter screamed.

We had been behind schedule and I shook my head at everything going on. I look over to my left to see Emilee dying of laughter. Scooter comes behind her and lightly smacks her with the newspaper.

"You too missy! Let's get busy." He said and I started laughing at her. Scooter had made Emilee in charge of M&G. He didn't want her to just watch and stuff he wanted her to do something. I agreed. I just hoped that it didn't get too much for her though. We had a talk the other day and we both agreed to stay as positive as we could. Honestly, I felt like I was getting Emilee back.

"Justin get your ass ready for the photo shoot." One of my producers said. I immediately went to go change. I made sure my opening acts were ready and Em went to go help with my merch. My merchandise had came in late. It was suppose to be delivered a few days ago but it came in a few hours ago. Oops. We had to make sure everything was right and then put it on one of the buses.

Tomorrow would be stressful, but tomorrow would be Day 1 of my tour and I couldn't feel anymore blessed.

A/N: Short chapter, but the next one will be long. (: