| Ch. 48 |

Emilee's POV

Being back touring with Justin feels a little strange and to add onto that, I'm done being Justin's assistant for awhile. Scooters rules, he thinks I need a small break which I don't mind. It's not like I had much to do considering he doesn't do meet and greets anymore. Which I'm very thankful for because it was like 1 of 8 girls would be respectful to Justin and everyone else acted like brats.

"Boy oh boy, Atlanta brings back memories." Justin said with his hands on his head.

"Damn right." Khalil said laughing.

I looked at both of them confused and then I said,"Nope, don't even want to know."

They both laughed and continued being the boys they were as I shook my head. I got a notification and it was Justin tweeting.

@justinbieber my girlfriend is a dork, isn't she cute? Attached photo:

"What the hell Justin!" I said jumping up to go to his booth and kill him for taking a picture of me right now.

"Ohh hand me the popcorn." Za said to Khalil.

"Alright you two." Scooter said laughing but I ignored it and playful fought with Justin. He somehow stopped me and said,"Wait!"

*ding*

@justinbieber OMFGSJ SHE NEARLY KILLED ME SOS... Skfbsks

I started dying along with everyone else and took his phone tweeting on his page

@justinbieber he's not dead, just very dramatic #helpjustin the boy really needs it -Emilee (:

Justin read it and laugh,"That's cute, imma keep it." He said finally listening to Scooter.

"Alright, damn. So we're here. Media knows your here so we're going to have to push through the crowd once we get in the SUV, the bus doesn't fit through the back so we're going to take the tour buses to the hotel and then we'll enter the arena. Justin you'll go straight into running the show. You'll get about an hour break and then the actual show starts. Got it? Keep him hydrated Em." Scooter said.

Justin and I looked at each other, then back at Scooter and said,"Yes sir!"

He eyed us and we just laughed. We grabbed our things and got into the SUV's. Immediately when we got to the arena we heard a bunch of screaming.

"Oh shit." Za said.

"We need these girls to get out of the way now." One of the drivers said in the radio.

"How?" Another one said.

"I know." Justin said and before I knew it he rolled his window just a little bit.

"Justin what the hell are you doing?" I whispered and he just nodded to reassure me that he knew what he was doing.

"Guys.. Guys, guys.. Guys please. " Justin started. "Seriously guys put your phones down, just for a sec.. please guys."

"Back up guys!" Za screamed.

"Nah it's okay, I got it. Guys put your phones down just for a second please." He begged.

Justin looked back at me and I gave him a worried look because I knew his fans were being hella rude.

"Guys! Please, one second." Justin pleaded.

"One!" The girl screamed.

They started grabbing him through the window and I thought how ridiculous this was.

"You guys want Justin?" I screamed and Justin looked at me confused but with wide eyes.

"Yes!" They chanted. "Justin, Justin!"

"Go to the trunk now Justin." I whispered.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just do it now." I said.

So he did and I said,"He going through the trunk so whoevers back there sees him first!" I screamed and they all moved out of the way to the back and I said,"Step on it now."

Before I even warned Justin, his whole body slammed against the trunk door and I just laughed.

"Now that's how you get fans to back off! Nice played Em." Scooter chuckled as we entered the arena. And before I knew it, I was trending.

#WeGotPunkedByJemilee

I laughed at it and just giggled. Although everyone was fine, Justin still looked a little uneasy.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I just get frustrated when they get like that. It's so disrespectful but thank you." He said pecking me on the cheek and went straight into rehearsing the show for a tech rehearsal.

"What's up with him?" Khalil asked.

"I gotta plan, don't even worry about it. Atlanta's in for something. " I whispered to him the plan.

"You want more than a thousand?!" He screamed.

"Shh.." I said.

"I know just the place." He said.

~During the show~

"Life is Worth Living ladies and gen... what the hell? Ahh!" Justin screamed.

I grabbed the microphone and screamed,"ATTACK!" And before I knew it the music was playing and everyone was having a water ballon fight. I was going ham on defenseless Justin. Everyone just went crazy. I had a water gun.

"Emilee what the hell." Justin said laughing.

"Love you." I joked but soon enough my water gun ran out and my eyes went wide as Justin noticed. He ran towards me and started running back for more water balloons.

I turn around for a second to see Justin fall straight on his butt.

Not only I saw it, but everyone else in the crowd. It was going crazy. I couldn't hold in my laughter. This was too funny.

"Help me up babe." Justin said and I said,"Nope, not falling for that. ." Soon enough I did fall for it because he tripped me. I was now on the ground laughing with him when he said,"Why?"

"You looked upset earlier." I said smiling and he smiled back. Then he did something I didn't expect. Grabbed my water gun, filled it up and went into the crowd. Oh he's such a little boy sometimes it was quite funny. As long as the fans and Justin himself are happy, that made me happy.

A/N: sorry I had writers block yesterday so I decided to just stop where I was and continue today with a not small but not big chapter. I will make longer chapters soon in sorry. Enjoy(:

If u had the chance to prank Justin, how would you?