| Ch. 18 |

Justin's POV

Emilee ran upstairs and I followed her but I got to the door too late. She locked the door on my and I could just hear her crying. It made me mad. I wanted to just make her feel safe right now.

I sat by her door for when she did open. I just sat there thinking about how she must feel and how stupid I was to not figure out that the Kendall she was talking about was Kendall Schmidt.

"No..no.." I heard Emilee say.

I knocked and said,"Em are you okay? Let me in."

"I WORKED HARD FOR THIS!" I heard a familiar voice and I knew that Kendall had entered her room and I don't know how.

"EMILEE IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I screamed. Kendall really is some sick psycho.

I started panicking. I kept knocking and punching. I did everything. I was kicking and pounding at this point and all I could hear was Emilee sounding scared. Then I heard a loud bang.

"Emilee!" I screamed still pounding on the door.

I felt hopeless right now but I finally managed to push the damn door open to see Kendall running out through the window.

I didn't even bother to go after him because I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Emilee stay with me!" I said.

"Thank you.." She whispered and it took me a second to realize what she meant.

"No, no, no!" I screamed trying to wake her up, but it was no use she had passed out.

I dialed 911 and quickly grabbed a towel and rested it on her head to try and stop the bleeding.

"Don't leave me Emilee.. I love you." I whispered with a tear in my eye.

"I can't loose you."

I heard the ambulance at the door and I could hear them coming inside. They immediately pushed me aside and checked her out really quick.

"She's loosing a lot of blood and she has a concussion. Set up a heart monitor and get her on this gurney now!" One of the men said.

I could see that they were about to take her outside in the gurney and then they both stopped. My heart stopped.

"C'mon sweetie stay with us!" One of the medics said.

"She's crashing. Her heart stopped. She has no pulse. Get her in this ambulance now and charge the pedals to 200 stat.!" They said and I fell to my knees.

"She's gonna be okay." The driver said and I hurried so I could follow them.

"Emilee don't die on me." I said.

I was driving with tears in my eyes. I could barely see and I was just thinking so many bad things. What if she's already dead. I never got to let her be mine. I never got to much with her. I barely know her but I love her. That's my best friend and I can't lose her.

Before I knew it I had arrived at the hospital and I just gave my keys to the valet parking dudes.

I ran to Emilee and I noticed she was still alive but barely. She looked pale and lifeless.

"Sir you're gonna have to wait back here." The nurse said.

I was going to argue with her but I knew it was no use so I just sat there in the lobby. I sat, and sat, and sat there for hours. Not knowing what was wrong with Emilee.

From the corner of my eye I could see police men walk to the front desk and then the nurse pointed to me.

I had no idea what this meant and I was flipping out.

"What relation do you have to Ms. Lockwood?" One of the officers said.

"I'm her boyfriend why?" I responded confidently.

"When you called you had mentioned that this was abuse by her ex boyfriend. Sexually and physically. We need to question both of you guys. We need to know what you know and what she knows." The officer replied back.

"Oh well.. yeah of course." I said.

"We can't question you without questioning her first. Just let us know when she wakes up, I can see that by the looks of you still waiting here." He said and left.

A nurse walked up to me and said,"She's awake." I literally ran after she told me the room #. I had been waiting forever and I had to see her. The person I care for dearly. My best friend, she's okay..

I walked in and saw her talking to the doctor.

"Hello sir, I was just about to ask her a question. Besides that everything went well. We stitched her up and she should be out of here in a couple of hours." Dr. Cooper said.

"That is?" She responded.

"We have police outside waiting to question you about physical and sexual abuse reported by Mr. Bieber and just letting you know so you aren't shocked and get your story straight." He asked.

I looked at Emilee and she looked shocked.

"Wait, I'm sorry I don't understand." She asked.

"Emilee it's okay." I said setting my hand on hers.

"No I don't understand, I don't remember anything.." Emilee said and my eyes shot wide open.

"Oh no that can't be. Your recovering well." Dr. Cooper said examining her.

"I know who I am and I remember Justin? Yeah Justin for a majority, but the rest of my life is a blur." She said.

"Well looks like we're gonna have to keep you an extra day to see how your doing unless you remember and trust this young man to help you recover your memories." Dr. Cooper said.

"I don't understand, I thought you said she's okay?" I asked a little annoyed.

"The brain is a complicated and serious part of our body and sometimes not even doctors can know if someone will get amnesia or will even recovery from it." He said.

"I'll be okay. You can help me right.. Justin?" She said hesitating as she forgot my name. It broke me but at least she was okay.

"Okay well then I'll give you a prescription and I'll let you out of here." He said.

"You can tell the police to go." She said as she got up.

I waited until the doctor left and I turned to look at her.

"You really don't remember me?" I asked walking closer to her.

"No.. Sorry.." She said. She walked to the other side to grab her stuff but nearly fell due to how weak she was.

"You don't seem okay. Should we keep you here?" I asked her.

"Just get me home please." I heard her say and I did exactly as she asked me. Emilee, I know you're in there, please come back to me I thought. I may have not lost Emilee but I lost her and it was breaking me in pieces. What did this asshole do! He was going to pay. Kendall Schmidt, you will pay.