| Ch. 65 |

Listen to while reading (:

Justin's POV

I just made the airport hectic. They're mad at me and I didn't care. I literally made them stop. I didn't let them board. I told them I was late and I was Justin Bieber. I'd sure me their airport even though I knew that I could just fly in my private jet. I wasn't letting her get out of my grasp.

I ran through the airport trying to find her at every stop. They obviously tried to stop me but security wasn't even bothering. They knew why as I screamed it to the whole airport.

I finally reached it and ask them to bring me Emilee but by law they couldn't do that. So I went to go grab her myself. I asked where she was and went immediately to that seat. I could see her eyes extremely red and she looked emotionally exhausted. She looked up and saw me with her eyes wide. I didn't even say anything. I just yanked her out of her seat and I could hear her screaming for me to stop. I could feel her trying to get out of my grip and I didn't let her.

"You guys can go, she's not going thank you!" I screamed. Then Emilee got out of my grip trying to run away in the damn airport but I swung her around my back.

"Dammit Justin let me go!" She pleaded. I felt her hitting my back but I just ran with her on my back with a smile knowing this would be on social media later. I saw my ride and out both of us in the back and locked both doors with the child lock so neither of us could get out.

"Justin why won't this door open?!" She begged sadly.

"Child lock, for your child ass." I joked and she rolled her eyes slight smiling.

She turned away from me so she couldn't face me.

"Emilee what the hell did you think you're doing leaving me?" I said laughing and she looked at me angry.

"This isn't a joke." She said.

"Yes it is because we didn't break up. You're acting childish." I said.

"Just let me go Justin. In not good for you now." She said tears spilling and I wiped them.

"Baby girl that's the thing, your are good for me. You're good for me every day and the days, years after that. I promised you that through the good and the bad." I said trying to hold her but she scooted away.

"Just let me go Justin." She pleaded.

"And if I do that, I'd be stupid to let you go to some other dumbasses in the world. Now shut the hell up and know that I'm here for you. You've broken yourself apart completely. Now let me help put you back together. I'm here for you baby girl. I'm here for you. Stop running away." I said and she just stayed silent. She looked at but she was hesitant as she squeezed her eyes shut. After waiting I but I held her hands and said,"Don't be stubborn. You aren't thinking right. Don't make decisions off emotions." I said and nodded her head. I knew she was gonna stay. I wasn't letting her go. She was ther for me so I'm here for her. I know I've been there more for her but it didn't matter. That was my person, my best friend. She is those things and to make it better, she's my girlfriend.

We were about to leave but she stopped me.

"I don't want to go back. I really want to go home though."She said and it took me a moment to just really think everything through.

"Why?" I asked.

"Justin please, I don't want to be here.." She said softly. "Stay with your mom, I'll be in L.A."

"Em, I'm goin straight to Ottawa after this." I said.

Emilee's POV

Yes I sound stupid but everything is a mess in my life right now. I need to pick myself back up. Meaning I didn't want to be here where my mom could just show up any moment. I wanted to stay in L.A.

"Justin, I'm not going with you." I said and his eyes went wide.

"I told you I was gonna stay home for half of the tour." I said and he immediately said,"The rest of the tour your staying home!"

"No Justin, just listen. I'll come back after Minneapolis, maybe earlier but that's my max." I said and he looked hurt. "Please give me a chance to pick myself back up but like I said I was gonna stay home half the tour. At least I'm coming back." I said and he then looked at me with a smile.

"I really don't want to, but you did tell me that and even though I don't agree with it, I'm just gonna let it slide. I will come visit you every break though!" He joked.

"Who said I wasn't gonna come to you during your breaks?" I said laughing as I wiped the last of my tears away.

"Either way works." He said pecking my lips.

"Let's go get your stuff at my place though and then I'll bring you back later." Justin said coming closer to me.

"Steve take us back to my place," Justin said in the speaker and the started kissing me.

"Justin." I giggled.

"If your leaving me, then you better give me something to remember you by." He said grinning.

A/N: Good chapter? Bad chapter? I'm so tired guys. Sorry. I'll try my best to update another chapter tonight but for now I won't update until Saturday, but remember I'm editing my All This Time as well so I'll do my best to do it all. Thank you. (: