| Ch. 74 |

Justin's POV

"Em don't leave me." I said pulling her back into my arms.

"I do want to stay, but I have a job now and I can't be traveling that way that you do being on tour." She said pouting.

"You can quit!" Justin said.

"Flying?" She said.

"We can just not have vacation and instead of flying we'll stay on the tour bus." I said.

"Not happening. I'm gonna be throwing up all the time." She said crossing her arms.

I then picked her up. "Well then I'm just going to fly out to you every 3 days."

I chuckled and then set her down as she said,"No you aren't. 3 visits per month including if I come out to you." I pouted and then she continued. "You're on tour for another month and I can't go see you in the UK. So we can see each other 3 times in July and then you spend a month with me. Then you leave when I'm just about 5 months."

"You have this all planned out don't you?" I asked smiling.

"Kind of. I don't know what to do the last 4 months." She said with a sad face.

"I mean originally, you're suppose to start you're tour in Europe in September, but you changed it. You end your tour Nov. 14 and I'm due Nov. 17. Which means you'll be back here in L.A the 15th but in the night?" She asked and I kissed her forehead.

"That's right baby girl. Don't worry, we got this figured out." I said holding her tight around her neck.

Flight to Los Angeles now boarding.

I looked at her and smiled. I kissed her forehead and smiled as she let go of my hand and entered the tunnel to her flight. I immediately text her as I noticed how cute she looked right now. It was also too tight from what I saw.

Emilee's POV

J: I think that outfit is too tight around your tummy!

E: Actually it's really comfy (:

J: Change now! You are suffocating my kid lol

E: Fuuuck no. I'm gonna be huge soon. I'm gonna show my stomach all I want, while I can.

J: Just don't choke my baby!

E: Shut up lmao

J:I love you both

E: We love you too babe

I start working tomorrow and I was going to tell them I was pregnant now or else they'd fire me because they knew that I'd go on maternity leave. I'll tell them when I show, I'll tell them when I show.

I'm only two months in and I swear Justin acted like the kid was coming in a week. He was just so excited and so am I. But I must contain my excitement because I have many months to go and I knew that I'd be in loads of pain.

Ethan's been wanting to hang out but I've been dodging him only because I don't want to be seen out a lot right now. Even if I go to his place I'd be seen and I didn't want him over here.

Justin is pretty annoyed with Scooter because he wouldn't tell him why he moved the tour up so he could finish earlier. I got frustrated for him and I ended up just telling him that it's okay to tell Scooter. I sent him pictures of my ultra sound and Scooter immediately facetimed me. He was holding onto Justin like crazy. He was super stoked and I couldn't lie that I cried. I didn't expect to get this much support. I thought people would get mad at me, mad at Justin. Instead everyone's happy and so am I. I knew that in time I'd be ready for the world. I'm having a little Bieber.

I decided that we would have a gender release party in a few months and I need to go shopping for that in two weeks. I needed a disguise though. Or I'd hire a fake pregnant lady as Justin said I should and just go shopping that way.

Everyone wanted a baby shower for me and I wasn't sure. People come to celebrate my baby before he or she comes and I just didn't know if I was up for that. All I really wanted was a gender release and I had to select a date because I had to let everyone know ahead of time. Everyone in Justin's crew would know then. Everyone was invited except Jamie. I don't care how immature that sounds, I didn't want her there and I had the right to feel that way.

I put my stuff away and relaxed as I put my seat back. This flight was going to be long so I just decided to sleep through the it all. I work tomorrow so I might as well.

A/N: Short chapter sorry. Next one will be longer I promise. I have writers block but I will update another one later today. (: