| Ch. 42 |

Emilee's POV

"I heard it all Justin." Scooter said. "Emilee you need to release that recording."

"Scooter, it's all just going to blow up even more. We need to find a better way." Justin said.

I sat there just listening to them. I didn't know what to do. I was getting hate from every any I could see or hear. I didn't handle hate well. I have too much anxiety to even know what to do. I feel trapped and it's not that I want to feel this way. I just do.

"Justin, I heard their whole conversation. Emilee was protecting you the whole time and I respect her too much to let her get the hate." Scooter said looking at me.

"Just let it go." I said.

"Just let it go? Just let it go!" Justin said getting angry.

"Justin, no one in the world deserves to feel this way. No matter how much I don't like either of them I won't put this pressure on them. The hate will die down from me eventually." I said.

"Emilee, sweetie I can't let that happen." Scooter said.

"And why not? All we're doing is adding onto the story. Giving paparazzi's more to talk about. Keeping the story out there longer. Just let it be." I said. Justin then stormed out the room and I was immediately even more upset.

I looked down and scooter just patted my back and said,"Hang in there. We'll fix this."

Justin's POV

I felt bad and partial to blame for what's going on therefore I had to get to Emilee somehow.

"You got her phone right?" Scooter asked.

"Yeah and I recorded the whole conversation right now. Releasing both to the press in 20." I said.

"Do what you gotta do Justin. She's not getting away with this."  Scooter said.

"When's my mom getting here?" I asked scooter.

"She should be here in about 3 hours." Scooter said and I smiled because tonight's show would be better.

I clicked send and I just waited for the press to start saying stuff. Selena you aren't getting away with this so easily.

~An hour later~

"Justin Drew Bieber!" Emilee screamed in the hallway. I looked at School to see Emilee rushing into the room.

"Where's my phone?" She asked. I smiled as I raised it up from my hand and she snatched it.

"Feisty aren't you." I said jokingly.

"Justin I told you I didn't want the story to go on. Why'd you release it?" She asked.

"To protect you baby girl." I said.

She sighed and I smiled because she had such a caring heart. Which is why I couldn't let Selena get away with this so easily. So what they played a video of my past and tried to destroy my career by putting a recording of me drunk saying that I hated my fans. Trust is I didn't and Karmas a bitch.

Scooter patted my back and said,"Get ready for tonight's show. Your mom will be here soon and we're about to make history tonight."

Scooter left the room and Emilee sat down next to me.

"Look." I said showing her my phone to see a hashtag trending. #WeLoveEm

She smiled and rested her head on my chest smiling. She opened up her Twitter and tweeted. Love you too (: