| Ch. 71 |

Emilee's POV

"I didn't do anything wrong!" I screamed into the phone.

"Emilee, you know that makes you look bad." He said.

"I don't give two shits Justin. This bitch said worse than I did and I congratulated her." I said.

"Did you mean it?" He asked.

"Hell no." I said back.

"Emilee, please I'm begging you to be the bigger person." Justin said.

"Keep your hands to yourself." I said.

"It's the choreography. I'm barely even touching her!" Justin said.

"Fuck man. Do whatever, I'm not mad at you. I just don't like her." I said to Justin.

"I know baby girl, but it's okay. I'll see you soon. I'm going to the Cavaliers game later." Justin said.

"Okay well then. You have fun. I'll be spending the day with Ethan." I said about to hang up but Justin screamed.

"Oh fuck no. He's back already?!" Justin said.

"Yes and he's nice and you know it Justin. Nothing's going to happen. You should trust me and him. Now go get ready for you game." I said laughing.

"Fine, I love you beautiful." Justin said making me feel warm and tingly. I really missed him.

"I love you too. Miss you muffin." I said laughing.

"I miss you too cupcake." He said and we said goodbye.

I grabbed my bag and a cardigan to put over my dress. The dress was a bit too revealing so I pinned it so I looked appropriate enough. Ethan and I just planned on grabbing some lunch in L.A. Nothing else. Just something to do to catch up on.

Justin's POV

I'll be damned if I'm gonna have another guy with my girl. I gotta bring her back on tour but I really don't know how.

"Hey Jamie, can we talk for a sec?" I asked her pulling her into the lounge room. We both say on the couch. I had a water bottle in mad hand. I took a sip of it and started.

"You're an amazing dancer.." I started.

"Thank you." She said.

"In all honesty though, how does that make you feel? Me telling you that you're amazing?" I asked her.

"I don't understand the question?" She asked confused.

"How do you see yourself?" I asked.

"Truthfully, I feel that I'm a pretty good dancer but not the best. I'm pretty insecure about it." She said.

"So then why would my girlfriend think you're cocky?" I asked and her eyes went wide for a second and then she adjusted herself.

"I don't know actually." She said lying.

"I saw the tweets." I said laughing and I could see her turn red in embarrassment.

"It's okay if you have a little crush on me, just don't try to ruin me and my girls relationship." I started to say but she interrupted me.

"I could never. I'm so sorry. It'll never happen again." She said standing up.

"No, no it's okay. Come here." I said giving her a hug. She left soon enough and I just chuckled to myself. I gotta have my girl and my new dancer to get along. Or else Em will stop trusting me and we'll get into arguments. That girl is feisty. I low key liked it. Yet it made me scared. Yes I admit it, I'm kind of scared of my girlfriend.

Ethan: Em's not feeling okay, she's in the hospital.

J: What do you mean she's not feeling okay?! Why won't she answer?

E: She's getting test done. She's fine but she's super pale and won't stop throwing up.

J: Have her call me immediately and thanks bro

E: Anytime.

Emilee's POV

The moment my food was given to me I felt sick. I literally feel that the smell of my food caused me to throw up the way I did.

I didn't know what went on but 20 minutes later I was throwing up. This was horrible. I'm never going for brunch again. Especially not to that place. Ethan took me to the hospital because I got super pale and I could barely walk. I was really pale and at this point I had nothing in my stomach to throw up, I just feel super nauseous.

They did some test, asked some questions, and did the normal check up. After taking 4 tubes of blood, a urine test, and a ultra sound of my stomach, I just waited for my results. Which was probably just the stomach flu because I've had it before and this is exactly what it felt like.

A doctor came in and immediately asked me a bunch of question.

"Date of birth."

"Age, Full Name, City/State I was born in."

And then he said,"Well you're pretty healthy and seem to be okay. There's nothing wrong with you."

"Well then why am I so sick?" I asked interrupted him kind of annoyed.

"You didn't let me finish, miss, we're pretty aware that you are 7 weeks pregnant and had morning sickness." He said and if played over and over in my head.

"I'm what?" I said shocked.

"7 weeks pregnant. I'm gonna set you up with a doctor. Your going to go need to see them once a month but you have to go at the end of the month. Here are the pictures, congratulations." He said and walked out handing me everything including the release forms. I didn't even have time to process this. Don't get me wrong I should be happy, but would Justin be happy? This would effect his whole tour. Did I just ruin his life?

Ethan walked in and I hid the pictures in the blanket immediately.

"Ethan gosh." I said slightly annoyed.

"Sorry, I was just gonna say I'll be in the car waiting unless you need help?" He asked nicely.

"No thank you. I'll be there once I get dressed." I said. He left and I took my clothes off immediately. I slipped my pants on and put everything in my bag. Before I left I looked at my stomach. It's not like I had a baby bump, but I knew a little human being was now growing inside of me and I had to take care of myself for him or her. Now, how is Justin going to feel about this?

A/N: Didn't see it coming did you? (;

QUICK IMPORTANT QUESTION: As I'm getting to the end of this book in about a month, I wanna start a new book. Not immediately though. I want to finish editing all of my book. I finished 1/3 and I need you guys to cite because this story has a total different plot than my current uploaded books. So vote by commenting (:

1) Grayson and Ethan Dolan FanFiction

2) Another Justin Bieber FanFiction

3) Harry Styles FanFiction

4) Louis Tomlinson FanFiction

5)Niall Horan FanFiction