| Ch. 62 |

Emilee's POV

Welp. Boston was a huge success. Nothing wrong with that. I'm glad Justin had a great show. Considering he's feeling two very different emotions right now. I didn't want to talk much right now so I told Justin that I was taking a nap in the back of his plane. That's where the chairs were like recliners. In reality I just had the recliner back, headphones in and a blanket over me.

I could hear Justin's footsteps so I closed my eyes pretending I was asleep. I forgot about my headphones, shit. Now he was going to unplug them from my ear. I hated that only because I was awake.

"Em, babe." He called but I didn't respond. I could feel his eyes on me for a good moment when I felt his presence get closer to me. Instead of doing what I thought he world do, he just kissed my check and whispered,"I love you."

I waited for a good 5 minutes not wanting him to come back and he never did. I opened my eyes and yawned. I was tired but it's not like I could actually sleep. We're were landing in a good 10 minutes so I buckled my seatbelt in case I did take a 10 minute power nap. I just ended up staring out the window with the blanket up to my neck.

The buckle up sign appeared and I didn't care because I already was. "Prepare for landing." I heard the pilot say and Justin came rushing to me.

"Oh thank gosh you're awake." He said and I laughed because he thought I would fly out of my seat or something.

"Yeah, I am." I said and just stayed silent. Just looked at me and gave me a small smile. His hand was on my thigh and I wasn't sure if he was reassuring me or himself.

I already knew that this situation could jeopardize our relationship because I wouldn't put Justin first anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm not selfish but what I mean is he'd have to share being first.

As the plane landed Justin's hand was around my waist and someone had our luggages out in the car as we got into Justin's car.

It was about noon and I felt exhausted. That felt like the longest plane ride ever. I stretched out my whole body while yawning and then Justin said,"Am I taking you to her's now or later?"

I didn't hesitate to respond.

"I'm going to her's right now." I said and he nodded.

"When I get to my moms I'll take your stuff up to my room. That's where we'll be staying tonight." Justin said holding my hand as he drove. I nodded and looked outside from the window. I started thinking what would I say?

"You're pregnant?"

"Hey I'm back?"

"How could you?"

"What's up?"

"Miss me?"

"Want to ruin some else's life?"

"I'm back so tell me what's up?"

I rolled my eyes at the things I thought in my head and placed a hand on my forehead as I got a headache from thinking too much.

"Em.." Justin said and I didn't look up I just stayed where I was. "We're here." He said.
I shot up and opened my door but Justin stopped me.

"Good luck Em. Call me and I'll walk to come get you." He said and I smiled. I got out of the car and walked to the door with my feet crunching to the noise of the rocks I stepped on. I walked up the few steps and turned around to see Justin pulling out of the driveway. I smiled and then turned around. I opened my bag and pulled out the key I thought I wouldn't have to ever you again. I pushed the key into the lock and opened the door slowly. Immediately I saw my mom on the couch with a trash can on the side, pills, and water.

Her eyes went wide when she saw me.

"Don't.. Kick me out yet." I said as she stood up.

"Wha-what are you doing here?" She said.

"What's wrong with you?" I blankly asked.

"Ohh my baby.." She said trying to give me a hug but I stepped back.

"You know damn well you don't care about me, now what's wrong?" I asked looking down.

"You came all the way to ask me that when you could've just called." She said sitting back down.

"You wouldn't have answered nor told the truth. Now I don't have all day, why are you so sick?" I asked her.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked her.

She didn't answer. She just looked hurt.

"Answer me! I swear to god if you got pregnant how dare you! How dare you bring another child into this world that's not wanted by her parents, by his parents. How dare you!" I said angrily.

"Shut up Emilee, I'm not pregnant." She said back. "I was." And my eyes went wide.

"What do you mean was?" I asked her.

"I had a miscarriage.." She said.

"What happened?" I said as the words gritted through my teeth.

"I'm dying." She said and I looked at her amazed. "You're joking." I said.

"I have 3 months or less to live. I have a brain tumor you bitch." She said and I felt shocked. I didn't know what to do. She had to be lying but then she threw up and my eyes went wide. I didn't help her though I just stood in the same place and when she finished she said,"Believe me now?"

"I'll be back." I said and walked outside to get some air. Instead of staying outside or on my porch. NOT MY PORCH. CORRECTION my moms porch. I just walked wherever. I didn't stop I just kept walking. How could someone process whether they cared or not if their mother was dying. She had a miscarriage. What the hell am I suppose to feel.