| Ch. 10 |

Justin's POV

It was about 4am and I couldn't sleep. I didn't get the chance to really think about everything that went on yesterday. I dumped Selena. I like Emilee and she quit her job for me. I mean Selena said it, it's not a big deal, but it also is. Not only to her but to me to.

Emilee and I are staying at one of my buds place in case you were wondering. I started gazing the stars and how quite the big city was. Cats roaming the neighborhood, some going to work, maybe getting ready for school. I was just taking everything in and I started strumming on my guitar. No singing just strumming and playing a little.

"Can't sleep?" Emilee said coming outside with her Pj's and a blanket.

"Why are you awake? Did I wake you?" I asked.

"No you're totally fine, I couldn't sleep either." She said laying on a lawn chair near where I was standing. She then yawned and I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's on your mind?" I asked her setting my guitar down gently.

"I could ask you the same." She said being a smart ass.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Go for it." Emilee asked with her head tilted on the chair.

"Do you like it here in LA?" I asked her.

"Why?" She questioned me.

"Remember I told you I'd get us a place, for you and I? Even if it was temporary." I started.

"No.." She said sitting up.

"How would you like to come live with me here in LA. Leave Canada and come here. Not for long though." I stated.

"Not for long? How long?" She chuckled.

"Well you can stay here wherever we get as long as you need to, but I go on tour in about a month." I said.

"It's too early for me to answer that. I'll give you an answer soon but not now. I have to think it through." She said as if she was considering it or not.

"Well think about it ya know? But I have another question? The bakery? Why'd you quit for me and why is it so important to you?" I asked not knowing if she was gonna be mad because I literally asked her this like 6 hours ago.

She sighed and then she said,"Look I'm not gonna tell you. Don't take it offensively, but when the time is right I'll tell you. I can't just open up every time.. But I can't tell you that my boss was angry and said I couldn't take anymore days off. It was either you or my job and I chose you because I knew how much it meant for you for me to come and I always keep my promises."

I smiled and then nodded,"Alright well I'm gonna try to rest awhile. Our flight is later tonight but I'm gonna take you around the city so be ready around 12."

"Goodnight weirdo." She said and with that I walked to me room.

Emilee's POV

To live with Justin.. I had already said that I would and I agreed that I would but I didn't know he meant all the way in Los Angeles. That's crazy far from well..nothing now that I think about it. I mean I have stuff there but I also wasn't sure I was ready for a fresh start out here.

I'd definitely think about it but I'm not sure I'd go with it.

Perks are I start a new life and I can forget about my old ugly life. A new life with Justin. Oh god that sound weird. Almost like if we were a thing.

I shook my head at the thought of Justin and I together. It's not that something was wrong with him, I just well I've just been so scared of ever loving someone again like I did Kendall. And lately I've been thinking a lot about him and I don't know why, but I've also been thinking about my dad.

I'm oddly confused right now. So the non perks about moving..

...

...

Why isn't anything popping into my head..

Well I already knew why, because there isn't much left to be left behind and I don't want to lose Justin but it was all gonna come down to one question and I would ask Justin that question later.

~A Few Hours later~

I did get much sleep after talking with Justin. It was about 9:30am now and he still hasn't woken up, but it's not like I'm concerned. He's tired and he should get all the rest he needs.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to make him breakfast or just go buy some. If you know me then you know I actually like cooking. I hate the cleaning up part. I prefer baking but I just shook my head and I grabbed his car keys and went to well I wasn't sure. I don't know anything about LA.

I typed in restaurants in google maps and I suddenly found a McDonald's. Turns out it was down the street. I ordered him a breakfast deluxe and a biscuit sandwich in case he wanted that instead. I obviously bought him orange juice and I just went down another street to buy me a latte at Starbucks.

If you know me, I'm also not a morning eater. I just got used to not eating in the morning because of school or work so I'm just used to having a smoothie or coffee. At the most I'll have a bagel or cereal.

I got back to the house quickly and as soon as I opened the door I see little sleepy Justin looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh my gosh I was about to call 911." Justin said running up to me ignoring that he could possibly be squishing all his food.

"Good morning too, why would I be missing? We're in LA and I don't know anyone here??" I said laughing.

"Oh yeah.. Right.." He says and calms down while I set the food on the counter.

"Ohhh my fav! How'd you know?" He said pulling out his food.

I sat down and continued drinking my coffee and tweeting Justin looked at me.

"What?" I asked settings my phone down.

"Why aren't you eating?" He asked.

"Not much of a morning eater. Nothing's wrong I've just gotten used to not having breakfast." I said.

"Is that so? We'll see I'm not accepting that. Eat something." He said stubbornly.

"No! Now finish your food before I shove it down your throat." I said getting up.

"If like to see you try." Justin said under his breathe.

I turned around and he knew he shouldn't have said that and so I go to the fridge and grab some whip cream and he turns around right when I push the whip cream to come out and goes straight towards his mouth.

He starts coughing I feel terrible.

"I feel bad but that's your fault. You made me. So don't ever challenge me boy." I said laughing.

Then he grabs the whip cream and it turns into a whip cream fight and I'll tell you it was messy..