| Ch. 81 |

such a cute picture of cupcake ( ,:

Justin's POV

I saw Emilee's car pull up and my excited little 22 year old self was so happy to see both of my girls. I didn't think twice as I ran down stairs and opened the door. I immediately screamed her name happily, but I noticed something wrong. Emilee and Selena together? At the same time? What happened?

"Selena?" I said confused. I could see that on Emilee's face she seemed more stress than happy to see me as she smacked her forehead. Selena smiled at me nervously and I was just trying to figure out what was going on.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"I-Um-Well-Uhh.." Em said stuttering over and over. It's like she couldn't come up with a simple sentence. I saw her face fall and she started crying as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Stupid hormones!" Emilee said letting go of me and laughing. I wiped her tears away and then she finally said it.

"My moms dead." She said still tearing up but she chuckled. I couldn't tell if she was happy or confused or what? Selena just stood there awkwardly.

"Take care of her Justin, I'll talk to you soon Em." She said waving good bye and got back in her car. Emilee waved good bye and I did but hesitantly as the car pulled out of our driveway and out of the neighborhood.

I looked at her confused and just took her inside. I closed the door behind us and left to the kitchen while she went to the living room. Immediately I came back with a water yet she refused. She cuddled up into my chest while I played with her hair.

"I missed you." She said. I kissed her forehead and said,"Me too baby girl. Me too."

She sat up and looked at me. "Is it bad that I don't feel bad about her being dead? Is it bad that I feel relieved?" She said starting to tear up again. I wiped her tears and shook my head no.

"No. It's not. It's okay Em." I said. I meant it truthfully. I mean I know deep down inside she probably does care a bit but I know for the most part she really was relieved. Some parents aren't the best but give the best and some are the bet but give the worst. In this case my mom was more of a mother figure to her than anyone else. I know Emilee's a caring person and because shes so caring she gets hurt easily. She feels guilty for almost everything. It's not because she wants to but it's just given to her like a curse. It brings the worst out in her. She just needed to know it was okay to feel okay about it. She knew this day was coming and now that the day has come, she doesn't have to stress about it anymore. Stress about her anymore.

I soon heard soft snores as my Em fell asleep while crying. She laid on my lap. I would carry her to the room but I'm too weak to carry her and my kid upstairs. It's not that it's a problem but I'm not trying to drop her or Maddie. I got up and grabbed a blanket and pillow while letting her sleep on the couch. I'd come check on her in a second. I needed to go get some things.

/////

Emilee's POV

I woke up on the couch. I totally forgot if seeing Justin was real or a dream. I couldn't really tell the difference right now. The only thing I was sure of was the death of my mom and although it's late I knew I had to get some things done. I pushed the blanket off of my legs as the breeze flowed through the air as I peeled off the blanket.

I got up and grabbed some paper work to bring downstairs. I sat down at the coffee table and set the papers down on there. Yes we have an office room but I felt like sitting down on the floor to do what work was needed to be done.
I started setting the date for the funeral. I would have the invitations for my mothers funeral sent out to whoever in a few days and would just piece everything together.

I fixed everything up a long time ago, but I just needed to set it up. I also had to go over with a lawyer what she left behind and for who. I mean I honestly hoped she didn't leave me something because it would just bring me pain. It would hurt me. If she leaves me money, I'm using it to pay for the funeral because I wouldn't use it for other stuff.

The door opened and my heart stopped. It was a dream. Justin really was here. He looked at me weird but chuckled as he came in with a shit load of bags.

"Need help there?" I asked but he said no. "What's all of that?"

"Well, you're due in a few months and neither of us have any parenting skills so we need a fake doll and other stuff to know how to take care of Maddie." He said.

"You bought a fake doll?" I said laughing.

"Yes, it cries, and eats, and poops, and pees, and—." Justin said going on and on about the fake baby.

"Where'd you find one. It's like 8:30pm?" I asked.

"I have connections but anyways the 24 hours start now and I'm going to record it all night." Justin said handing me the crying baby.

"Dammit Justin, not even a minute into parenthood and you're already handing me crying fake Maddie." I said laughing. I grabbed the bottle and fed the baby as to how it really did drink the formula. I looked at Justin amazed as I was laughing.

"This is so cool." I said as he set up what I supposed was a white board.

The he just stood there and looked at me laughing. "What are you doing?" We both said in unison.

"You first." I said. "Why are you doing work so late?" I sighed as he asked me the question and I just put it all away. "My moms funeral stuff."

"None of that. We have to figure out how Maddie will be." He said and I immediately responded with "Spoiled by her father." I meant it in a good way.

The fake baby finished the formula and then started crying. I didn't know why though.

"Justin!" I said freaking out. "I thought I did it right!" I said and he started laughing. "I thought you know how to take care or kids, you're suppose to burp them." He said laughing and I face palmed my face because I knew that. I immediately started doing it and then Justin continued.

"On this white board we will decide if Maddie will have your trait or mine." He said. "Your eyes or mine?" He asked.

"Yours no doubt." I said and he cursed. "I love your eyes.." He said wanting Maddie to have my green, hazel eyes.

"Dancer, singer, artist?" I asked.

"Umm writer? You have a creative mind Em so I think she'll pass a long with that." Justin replied and I shook my head laughing.

"Curly, wavy, or straight hair?" He asked.

"No doubt wavy or straight. I don't know anyone with curly hair in our past generations." I said laughing.

"Tall or short?" I asked even though I knew the answer. I started cracking up and he looked at me weird.

"What?" He asked.

"She's gonna be average. Nothing more than 5'4-5'5. You're not that tall and neither am I sooo.." I said hiring Justin's insecure part.

"I'm tall!" He defended himself.

"To me you are, but you're not like super tall where I know she'll be a model height." I said.

"Ohhh, she could be a model." Justin said. He then started laughing because the fake baby burped finally but as I lifted the baby up, I saw vomit on my shirt.

"I didn't know it actually threw up. I smell like milk. Here eww." I said.

"Welcome to Motherhood." He joked.

"Fake motherhood. Eww this is gross. I'm going to go shower." I said getting up as Justin took the baby. I laughed because he knew he was getting the diaper change. Oops. Sorry so very not sorry. I pecked his lips and went up stairs to take a nice long warm shower. He was right though. Welcome to Motherhood.

A/N: Did another chapter so I might update tomorrow but for sure Wednesday.