| Ch. 25 |

Justin's POV

It's almost my birthday and I'm excited. Even though it's my day, I might want to make it Em and I's day. The day I ask her to be mine. I know she told me that she didn't want to but deep down inside I crave her. I just wanna be able to kiss her without wanting to think if I have permission or not. I just want her to be mine.

Em, wanted to go shopping and get some ice cream today. I wanted ice cream, but I wasn't so sure about the shopping.

We arrived at the mall and thankfully I dressed completely different that I wouldn't expect anyone to go,"Yeah that's Bieber!"

"Em can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Just did." She said laughing. My arms reached to tickle her for being a smart ass but she backed always and said,"Okay what?"

"I don't mind being here and shopping with you, but how come you don't have like a girl best friend?" I asked and I regretted it because she looked hurt.

"Emilee I didn't mean that in a rude way.." I said reaching for her as her smile dropped but she stopped me.

"I'm okay, I just.. Well you know I have trust issues obviously. I don't know. I guess I could try." She said and with the snap of my fingers she ran into someone who looked about her age.

"I'm so sorry." They both said at the same time and then laughed.

Emilee smiled and then looked at me as if I did something or had powers so I gave her the look.

"It's okay, nice to meet you I guess.." Emilee tried and I swore I wanted to laugh at how awkward she was being.

"You too and whoever your shy friend is. I'm Kiara." She said.

I looked down not wanting her to know who I was, but then surprisingly Emilee said,"Well I'm Emilee and you seem sweet so maybe we should hang out sometime." And then they handed each other phone numbers as this dirty blonde haired girl left.

I had completely zoned out at this point until someone fucking hit me.

"Emilee get your ass back here missy!" I screamed as I chased her outside the mall. Eventually I grabbed her and she was up and over my shoulder.

"Wait Justin! I didn't even shop! We just got here." She said out of breathe laughing.

"I don't care, you owe me Ice cream!" I said putting her down. I had her pinned against the car and we were looking at each other eye to eye laughing until her phone rang.

She looked at it for awhile, looked around as if someone texted i see you and then opened the car; hoped in as if nothing happened.

"Em what was that?" I asked.

"Nothing I just thought I was late for something! Ice cream we go!" Emilee asked seeming okay even though I still felt fucking weird like she was hiding something. A part of me felt angry. What was she hiding?

Emilee's POV

I played it off horribly and I was mad at myself for that, but I couldn't contain myself after I read the text. It was a picture of Justin and I pinned against his car and it was captioned with I'll see you very very soon. Tonight? Tomorrow? Who knows, watch out.

Any human being would freak out in that moment and go to the cops, but if I did..Justin could get hurt.

I tried my best not to be quite even though that's all I wanted to do. My phone buzzed and I jumped so high in my seat, I was hoping Justin ignored it. I played it off by pretending to shiver and I said,"Oh my gosh I got the chills."

"What is up with you?" Justin said looking at me laughing.

"It's that one Kiara girl!" I semi screamed.

"Oh my gosh stop being such a girl. Text her back!" Justin said smiling. His hand was on my thigh and I replied,"I just met her, she's clingy."

Justin then smacked my thigh, I ended up punching his arm because it hurt.

"Okay! Just try to be her friend though. Geez shawty." He said and I froze.

I started bursting into laughter.

"Oh.. My.. Gosh! Sh-sh-shawty!  What am I? Your OLLG?" I said laughing even harder.

"Shut up! Because you are! You're my baby! So tell me One Time, that you're my shawty." He said which made me laugh even more in my seat.

"Oh shut up, we're here." He joked.

I got out the car looking like a laughing hyena, he slipped his arm around my waist and I giggled into his shoulder with my head on his shoulder.

"You're funny." I joked as I jumped because he squeezed my waist lightly.

"Chocolate for me & Vanilla Bean for this one." Justin faked rolled his eyes.

"I can speak for myself." I said with an attitude and he just looked at me with these eyes. I couldn't help but laugh.

Justin handed the man some money and we walked outside to a near by park

Justin handed the man some money and we walked outside to a near by park. We sat on the swings and just ate our ice cream.

We sat and just talked like we had all the time in the world and I loved it. We talked and joked as we got to know each other more. We knew each other pretty well, but we still had a lot to get to know each other of.

"So your birthday is tomorrow.." I started hinting.

"Yeah so?" Justin said laughing.

I got up the swing as he got up and I punched him.

"Story hitting me." Justin laughing holding me.

"Stop being a jerk, because I have a gift for you." I said as he turned me around still holding my waist. There was no space between us and he just randomly pecked my lips.

"Justin seriously." I said laughing.

"Okay what." He said holding both of my hands as he interlocked his with mine.

"We need to go to the airport, now." I said.

"That's my gift lol? Em I don't need a gift. Especially to go out of the country." He assumed.

"Justin would you just listen." I paused him and he stayed quite.

"I flew your family out here." I said and his eyes went wide.

"You did what?" He asked happily.

"They should be landing in an hour, so we gotta go." I said.

"Your serious?!" Justin said twirling me around.

"Yes, it was suppose to be a surprise but I couldn't. I texted your mom, we need to go pick them all up." I said.

Justin then pecked my lips over and over as he said,"You, Are, The, Best! Thank.. You! I-Love-You!!!"

"Okay lover boy! Let's go! I said and we headed to the airport.