| Ch. 9 |

Emilee's POV

Justin doesn't know that I quit from the bakery and I don't want him to know he's the reason why I quit and I'm not going to lie, I really want my job back.

Today is the day of his concert. Yes it's been that long that I haven't worked at the bakery and yes I'm in LA. It's so beautiful here but I have to admit I was scared for Justin. He was acting strange and I knew why and he was just really nervous about whether Selena was gonna show up or not. Considering she wasn't there for him Canada, she should have the audacity to come to his damn concert in LA. The girl practically lives in this area.

It was about mid afternoon and Justin went to go grab us some coffee. He didn't want the paparazzi's all over us. Therefore I stayed here and I'm just waiting for Selena to come while the crew is setting up.

Now I bet some of you guys are wondering why I'm so curious for her to be here. Same as Justin, I expect her to be here and I just hate all that she's been doing to Justin. She's literally tearing him apart when he's at a huge point in his life with his comeback. Shit if I can come all the way from Canada then she can't walk 2 blocks. She's not that special lol. To Justin yes but to me she just hasn't given me the greatest impression.

I walked to the front where all the fans will be sitting, or should I say standing, crying, screaming, flashing their boobs or throwing their bra's at him ha.

I look at where my seat is and see the name Selena next to my chair.

"Here's your Double chocolate mocha frappe." Justin says handing me my drink.

"Thank you!" I said giving him a hug.

He stood there for a moment after the hug just looking at Selena's name on the chair.

"She'll show up. Now go get ready. The shows in about 5 hours and you still need to make sure all the tec is good and your microphone."
I said while taking a sip of my drink.

"Thanks." He said.

"You're welcome." I said.

"No I mean like thank you.. for coming. It means a lot to me." Justin said and scattered off.

I gave him a warm smile and nod. I already knew how much it meant to him. If only he knew. If only he knew.. I did it for him and I lost the bakery..

Damn you Emilee. Get over it. You aren't getting your job back so quite whining, I kept saying to myself.

~Concert Time~

"She's not here Em. She's not here. I can't do this.." Justin said looking frantic.

"Justin..Justin! Calm down. You're gonna go out there and celebrate this special day! It's your day so don't let her ruin it. You're going to have a great show okay? Make the best of it. I promise you you'll be okay just go have fun and celebrate with your fans because I know they motivate you and you motivate them. Just because she disappointed you doesn't mean you have to disappoint them, but if you really don't want to then let's go Justin." I said looking him right in his eyes with my hands on his arms really tight.

He took a deep breathe, looked down and turned around.

"Let's do this." He said and I walked all the way around and went to my seat.

I wasn't jumping around like the other girls were but I was jamming with the music and having fun. I was totally just waiting for Selena to show up so I could give her a piece of my mind. That's if she ever shows up.