| Ch. 72 |

Emilee's POV

I'm currently on my way to Winnipeg, MB. Yes I'm on a plane right now. I couldn't stand not telling Justin. I'm scared. I don't know how he's going to react and it scared the crap out of me. The past two days I've been very moody. I've either been happy, or extremely sad.

On the other hand everyone's going to question how the hell did I not know I was pregnant for technically 2 months. Well I have an irregular menstrual cycle. I get my period every 3-4 months and guess what? I didn't get it during this time so it seemed normal to me.

Justin has no idea that I'm coming to see him. He thinks he's doing a show and then off to Calgary but that's not the case. I had to tell him. I just have too many emotions over this. I know Justin is good with kids. I've seen him with many kids and his siblings, oh my god he's amazing. It's just I don't think he wants kids right now. His career is back up and sky rocketing. How would the fans feel? I can't really say much. I'm just so overwhelmed. No, wait.. That's not the feeling of overwhelmed.

I got up and rushed to the airplanes bathroom stall and shut it closed as I threw up. Bleeh. It's too fucking early for this I thought. I wiped my mouth with one of the towels and then cleaned my mouth and hands. This world be morning sickness back in L.A but because of time change it was nearly afternoon sickness.

I got out of the bathroom and went back to my seat as I got a few states considering I ran to the stall really fast. I buckled my seatbelt as we were landing and just prayed I didn't have to throw up again.

The moment we landed I got my uber driver and was sent straight to the arena.

E: Can I come over tomorrow? I'm in Canada..

Pattie: Of course sweetie, you're with my son?

E: No not yet, gonna surprise him. Talk to you soon. (:

P: Will do sweetheart. I'll be waiting here. (:

E: Thank you.

As I noticed we were pulling up, I grabbed my things and headed inside. Some of security looked at me just ready to yell at me and then realized who I was.

"Glad to have you back."

"Nice to see you."

"Justin's in rehearsal."

I nodded at all the positive comments and knowing where Justin was. It didn't even occur to me that I'd think of that stupid Jamie bitch, but I didn't care right now. I just wanted to see Justin.

"What are you doing back so early?" Jamie said.

"Doesn't matter, mind you're own business. Thank you." I said politely. I grabbed my bass and took it to what was Justin's dressing room. I waited there until Justin got there. I was messing around on my phone until I saw him walk in super tired. He hesitated to look at me and then realized it really was me. He ran up to me and screamed,"Baby girl! What are you doing here!" He then pressed his lips on mine and it just made me fall in love with him all over again. I missed his lips, his scent, his arms. I missed being with him all the time.

"Em what are you doing here?" He said smiling widely and I couldn't help but smile too. Then my smile faded and so did his. He looked extremely scared. I started crying. I didn't know what to do. I was scared of what he would say.

"Em what's wrong babe?" He asked again but I shook my head. I tried to talk but the words wouldn't come out. "Baby, shh. Calm down what's wrong?" He asked.

"Don't hate me." I whispered.

"Why would I? Emilee what'd you do?" He said still holding me. He now had F ear in his eyes and I was so scared. I reached for my bag and dug in them. I didn't pull out the pictures because he'd know immediately so I pulled out the copy of my blood work to show I was pregnant with a little baby stamp and a Congrats! You're pregnant!

I handed him the paper as he looked at me scared and read it. His eyes immediately went wide. I didn't know how he felt. He was so quite.

"Em, this isn't a joke right?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"Emilee, you swear?" He said.

"Why do you think I was sick and Ethan took me to the hospital." I said handing him the ultra sound pictures.

"We're having a kid?!" He screamed.

"Yeah.." I barely whispered. Then before I knew it I was relived. He picked me up smiling really wide. "I gonna be a father!" He said.

"Yeah." I said crying in the crook of his neck. He set me down holding me by my waist.

"Baby! Why are you so upset? Why would I hate you?!" He said smiling. 

"I was scared you wouldn't want it. I was scared because you're so young and your career.." I said with a chuckle at the end.

"Baby you're pregnant and I couldn't be happier! A little earlier than expected but oh my gosh!!" He said picking me up one last time. He twirled me in circles and then he kissed me again.

Then he kissed my normal sized stomach. "I love you both so much. I can't wait to meet you." He said. "How far long are you?"

"8 weeks tomorrow." I said smiling.

"Holy baby I got 7 months! Whoa! I gotta tell my mom!" He screamed. I then shushed him.

"Justin please be quiet. No one knows beside you. I don't want anyone to know, especially not the media. Not right now. When we figure out the gender then people could know, but as far as media, they'll find out when I start showing." I said. He kissed me and said,"Whatever you wish for baby momma."

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. I felt so happy. I was now about to start a family with the love of my life. Just hang in there baby. Momma's waiting for you.

The rest of the time Justin was just very happy and everyone was happy to see me. I made sure I hid the papers and pictures in my purse which was always next to me. I couldn't let anyone find out. The only people who could know is Justin's family and I.

"I'm gonna go see your mom tomorrow to tell her." I said.

"Well I'm coming with you." He said kissing my forehead.

"I want your dad and the rest of your family to come, but I didn't want to make it too obvious." I said.

"I'll ask him to meet at my mom's an hour after we get there. My mom won't mind she'll just be very confused. Or I'll tell her I wanted a bbq. My grandpaps loves to grill." He said. I nodded my head smiling. Everything felt perfect. I had nothing to worry about. Who knew the one time we would have sex would be the one time that brought me a little miracle. I can't wait to be a mom.

A/N: thank you guys for all the support. As of right now I'm going to be writing another Justin Bieber FanFiction. That ones in the lead. Remember to go vote on Chapter 71. Love you guys.