| Ch. 27 |

Justin's POV

Emilee held me tightly almost as if she never wanted to let go. I never wanted her to let go.

"Be my girlfriend?" I bursts out saying with my arms on her waist and is looking at each other eye to eye.

She gives me a confused look yet she's smiling really wide.

"Justin.." She starts but I stop her.

"No you hear me out, you're strong, beautiful, and genuine. It's time you start believing it and it's time for me to start showing you. I promise I won't hurt you, I promise I'll protect you. I promise you Emilee Camilee Lockwood." I say as her eyes get white when I say her full name.

"But this is your day.." She says.

"And now it's ours." I say pecking her on the lips and then she nods yes.

I act like a little kid which is what I felt inside and picked her up putting her over my shoulders and screaming to them, "SHE SAID YES!!" Over and over.

Emilee's phone buzzes again.. Yes I've noticed and every time it rings her smile fades. First it was Jazmyn and now the mysterious text. What was going on. Another main reason I wanted to be known as her's so she could feel safe, so I could protect her. I just hope she trust me enough.

I hear Jazmyn and Jaxon scream as they come running from the tide pool. There were a few tide pools where we were but they were all noticeable meaning they could never be out of our sight.

"What's wrong?" I say going towards them worried because they never screamed like that.

Jazmyn starts crying and goes to Em.

"There was a guy." Jaxon says.

"He-he wanted to take us.." Jazmyn says still crying and Emilee's face freezes. A tear streams down her eye and as I'm about to say something to her my parents run towards us.

"What's wrong?" They ask worried.

"Some man wanted to take Jazmyn and I say no, so he wanted to take me too." Jaxon says as Jazzy cries into Emilee's shoulder.

"I'll be back." I say and I walk over there to find this creep. It's probably just some paparazzi's.

Then I see a guy in a hoodie,"Hey you! Leave my siblings the fuck alone!" But within seconds he disappears and I'm more pissed than ever. Who the hell messes with two little kids.

Emilee's POV

That's it. I've had enough. It's Justin's birthday. I just want this to be perfect.

I call the unknown number and I didn't expect it to ring, but it did almost as if it was never to be known, unknown.

I could hear someone on the other line but they don't respond.

"I'll be back Pattie." I say and walk away.

"Okay listen, leave them the hell alone. Just give Justin his day please. I'll do whatever you want. I promise. Just please don't bring any of them into this. I'm asking you nicely you sick bastard. I'll do whatever, just leave them alone." I said scared.

"Deal." And then the line went dead.

I walk to Justin as he come back and he says,"Some sick bastard. C'mon lets go someone where else?"

"Ice cream!" Jaxon says.

"Ice cream it is." Jeremy says.

~Hours Later ~