| Ch. 66 |

Emilee's POV

I posted a picture of my outfit on Instagram and Justin got mad because I looked too hot apparently. I couldn't look that good without out him so then it backfired on him because I told him that he technically said I don't look beautiful everyday. Now he won't stop texting me every 30 minutes how beautiful I am.

Justin's still upset but he won't admit it. He wishes I was back on tour with him and tells me how much he misses me. Don't get me wrong I miss him a lot as well but I did this for the best. I still had a lot on my mind.

My mom didn't know but I was planning her funeral arrangements. I knew my father and he's gonna be stubborn to do anything because of what my mom did. Sad, my mother is still alive and I'm planning her funeral. What a bitch that I was. I sat there frustrated as I looked at all the expenses. I'm living in technically Justin's house even though he says it's ours.

That's another thing roaming my mind. I'm moving out of Justin's place. He doesn't know it yet and I know he's going to be angry at me. I know you're probably thinking what's the point, but I just didn't feel comfortable at his place without him. This is his and I knew it was. Justin even sent the money into my bank account so I could pay the bill except I paid half of it and he doesn't know. I'd leave half of the money on the counter in an envelope so when he got back he'd just get all his money back. Well a majority. I just knew he was going to be mad. I know that he gave me a promise ring but we aren't gonna get engaged or married anytime soon. We're both still young and I can't think about that right now. I love him and I want him to be mine forever just not officially with those type of rings soon.

I sighed in frustration as I looked at all the expenses I have to take car of the next 4-6 months. I decided I need to get a job again and start applying.

After a few hours Justin Facetimes me. I answered on my phone instead of my laptop.

"Hey babe, whatcha up to?" I said not looking at me.

"Just got done with an interview, you look busy what are you up to?" He said laughing.

"Applying for jobs." I said a tad too quick.

"What why? I can provide for you, what do you need?" He said and I looked at him for a moment rolling my eyes and then back at the computer. "Why'd you roll your eyes?"

"I don't want you providing for me, don't get me wrong I'm thankful but I like to have my own money." I said and he sighed. "You have too much on your plate to be working right now." He said.

"I don't care.." I said raising my eye brows.

"You frustrate me." He said taking a drink from his water bottle.

"And you frustrate me." I said.

"You love me." He joked.

"Sadly." I replied back.

"Take it back." He demanded.

"Nope." I joked.

"Jerk." I said.

"Ass." He replied.

"Bitch"

"Cunt."

"White boy."

"Moody girl."

"Cocky."

"Wait! Is that why you're moody? Are you? Ya know?" He asked blushing.

"No and I can't believe you can't say the work period." I said laughing.

"You don't like the work panties so don't judge." He said and I cringed.

"Eww. It's such a gross word. Underwear!" I said and then closed my lap top. I crossed my hands and looked at Justin through the small screen.

"You're such a girl." He said.

"I miss you." I said looking down.

"Hey, I'll see you soon beautiful." He said and I cringed shaking my head.

"I'm over it Justin. You don't have to keep complimenting me. " I said laughing.

"Naah." He said smiling.

Then I saw someone talking to him and he frowned which meant he had to go. I waved bye and kissed the camera. I hit end and put everything away. I felt myself sweating so I turned on the AC. California has been really hot lately and boy it was super annoying.

Justin's POV

"Justin get off the phone, we gotta talk bro." Maejor said.

"What's up man?" I said the moment I hung up.

"We just got a call for Emilee." Maejor said.

"What for?" I asked worried now.

"It's her mom, she's dying. Like, she's in the hospital bro, didn't you guys just come back from Canada though?" He asked worried.

He was right. We literally just got back from there and now she's in the hospital. It can't be. Em's barely processed it, now she has to know that she is dying like legit this time. Fuck.

"Yeah, we did." I said with no emotion.

"Bro, aren't you gonna tell her so she can hop on the plane to see her mom." Maejor asked.

"It's not like that Maejor, it's more complicated then it seems.." I said sighing in frustration.

"Bro her moms dying, don't be a dickhead. Do it yourself or I'll do it." Maejor said and I stood up angrily.

"You don't understand! Let it go!" I said and he walked away.

"I'm not letting it go. I already texted her about it." He said holding up his phone.

"Dammit Maejor, why!" I said furious trying to follow him.

"What's so hard about it huh Justin! If that was your mom you'd wanna know." He said getting in my face.

"Her moms doesn't give a shit about her! She couldn't give a shit what happened or happens to her. For crying out loud she's at home instead of being with me because she's a broken wreck. She's a mess and I can't do anything about it, so just stay out of it." I said and then Both of us looked shocked.

Voicemail sent to (257)399-8607 Emilee Lockwood...

Oh hell no. She can't listen to what I just said. Not to Maejor. I'm not suppose to let anyone know that. It's private information. What have I done.

"Maejor.." I said.

"I know.." He said.

A/N: sorry I didn't update, it was because I was editing and I will write another chapter today and Monday (: