| Ch. 34 |

A/N: okay guys I'm sorry for all the spelling errors. I really am. I won't edit the chapters until I get my computer but if you guys really want me to edit them then I'll update less chapters. Pls let me know or I'll just edit and write less bc I keep getting a bunch of comments on it. Thank you for reading though doing my best to write you guys longer chapters (:

Emilee's POV

*Banging on my door*

I heard it over and over yet Justin just held me tighter.

"They'll go away eventually." He mumbled in his sexy sleep voice.

*More Banging*

"No one ever comes, so who the fuck won't shut the hell up." I said getting up.

I rush downstairs and say,"If I didn't answer the first time what the fuck makes you think—." I opened the door to see.. Kiara?

"Kiara how the hell do you know where I live and why are you here?" I said rudely but I didn't care.

Justin comes down the stairs and says,"She was here because she was worried about you a few days ago. That's how she knows."

I roll my eyes and repeat to her with her perky smile,"Why are you here?"

"I just wanted to give you this, I'm glad you're safe." She said and then hugged me tightly.

"Okay thank you bye." I said walking away but Justin pushed me back.

"How about you come later tonight for dinner?" He asked her and my eyes went wide, yet so did Kiara's.

I shake my head no and Kiara squeals like a little kid. "Of course."

I legit have her the rudest face but I didn't care but I did care. Justin closed the door as she left and I walked up the stairs.

"Emilee." Justin said as if I was in trouble.

"I'm sorry!" I said and went to go lay back in my bed.

"You never act like that, why?" He asked sitting on the side of the bed facing me.

"I'm tired Justin, that was the best sleep I had all week.." I said covering my face with the pillow but Justin took it away.

"Sorry, I'll be nice tonight." I said looking down.

"I have to do a few errands. You can sleep until I come back, then you can get ready and I'LL cook dinner." He said kissing my forehead and so I agreed. I honestly just wanted to sleep. I needed it. I craved it.

~ hours later ~

Yeah I'm still pissed. Justin won't be home for another hour, but I woke up with a headache yet again. I hated it.

I got up to go find Advil. I go downstairs and into the kitchen. I look through our drawers and find Advil. I open the refrigerator for a bottle of water but I ended up dropping the two pills in my hand.

I opened the drawer to a knife ready to stab anyone. By anyone, possibly Justin's family.

I pick up the pills trying not to cry. I remembered a few days before the shooting. I had to go to the police within a week and honestly it was on my mind. The only reason I remembered that moment was because I had a nightmare about it right now. Just before I woke up. It was one of those "dreams" that you have and you don't remember it until you do something.