| Ch. 44 |

Emilee's POV

Today's show was in Glendale, AZ. Justin and the crew kept bitching about how hot it was so I made the wrong decision and said,"Just take your shirts off." BOOM! Its like Magic Mike in here now.

Justin slides into the booth next to me and he's sweating like crazy.

"Oh my gosh, I love you but get off of me." I said laughing.

"Mm I smell bomb, next to you." Justin said.

"That was so lame, now you definitely have to get away from me & into the shower." I said pushing him to the other booth.

"She feisty, gotta sister?" Za said.

"I wish." I said and Justin punched his arm.

"What the fuck bro." Za complained. "Not our fault you got a girlfriend with the whole package."

I laughed at what he said and Justin just squinted his eyes as if I had just insulted him but he just didn't like when I was insecure.

I started looking in my bag and I noticed a candy that I bought in Vegas. I had tried it and it was thee worst candy ever. Turns out it's a "fake" candy. It was almost like the jelly beans that has different flavors but this was a candy and it was so gross. Me and Za tried it out and it was gross. I immediately thought of something.

"Babe try this candy, it's amazing. My favorite right now." I said handing him one. I acted like I put one in my mouth but the wrapper was still on so I didn't taste a thing. Once he put it in his mouth I spit mine out and started laughing. He looked at me confused for a moment as he continued chewing and then his eyes went wide.

"Bleh

"Bleh. What the! Emilee! I'm gonna kill you!" He said as I ran to the room and locked it.

"Not if you can't get me." I teased. I could hear Za in the background laughing.

"You fell for it!! Dumbass.." Za said. Then suddenly I heard a clicking noise and the door slide open.

My eyes went wide but I was still laughing.

"Baby girl, this is MY tour bus. I have access to all room." He said tickling me. I tried to get out of his strong hands so I did what was his weakness.

I placed my lips on his and kissed him. He let go and his hands went down to the lower equator. Yes his hands were just about on top of my ass and then we heard a knock on the tour bus door which was strange because nobody just knocks. We were behind the arena so who could it be?

I let go of Justin and see who's at the door to see Za looking at me.

"This lady says she's your mom?" Za said and my heart stopped. Or it went faster. I don't know. What the hell was my mom doing here?!

I go to the door to see the one and only. My mother. Justin tried to come next to me but I close the tour bus door and go outside. I grab her hand and pull her inside the arena.

As soon as we get inside she says,"That's a wonderful way to great your mother." I obviously roll my eyes.

"I want nothing to do with you anymore." I said.

"I'm your mother. You don't have a choice." She said smiling.

"You mean like my father? He had a choice, and he left both of us." I said but I suddenly felt my mother slap me flashbacks came from when I was kidnapped. I tried to push it aside but I was angry.

"I raised you. I took care of you." She said.

"You know what mom, I took care of myself. I raised myself. You were always somewhere else but home. I don't care if we're blood. Doesn't mean I have to consider you family. I have a stronger bond than with someone who isn't my blood and she's more of a mother than you'll ever be." I said feeling another slap.

"I've felt worse, what'd you gonna do? Slap me again." But this time I got in her face.

"You're leaving this dumb tour right now and coming home or else!" She threatened.

"Or else what? I've got nothing to lose." I said.

"You're a disgrace." She said in my face.

"I'm not even gonna stoop down to your level of pathetic." I said.

"I'm warning you Emilee, you're going to regret this." She said.

"And you're going to regret never being a mother." I said back. She looked at me and said,"I'll be back later. And you better have everything packed up. We're leaving at sunrise." And before I could say anything, she left.

I stood there in the hallway just processing everything. What the hell just went on?

I didn't know what to feel. I felt like crying but I also felt like punching a wall. So I did both.

"Emilee what happened?" He asked looking at my hand. I wipe my tears and walk away.

"Don't walk away from me." Justin said, but I did.

I saw the look on his face but I was too caught up in the moment. I was furious. Everywhere I went I was punching the wall. I had finally made it backstage. I went in a room and cried. Then I got a text from my mom saying, she's be here at the end of the concert.

~After the concert ~

"Em can we talk?" Justin said looking at me. I was sitting in the same spot and in the same position as before.

"My mom wants me to leave or else, I'm no longer apart of her life." I blurted out knowing that's what he wanted to know.

"Em.." He started to say but I stopped him.

"I'll be back. I gotta go do something." I said but he didn't let me go this time. He just looked at me seriously.

"Let me talk to my mom." I said and then he finally gave in and let me go.

Now what to tell my mom.. Or will I go with my mom is the answer. I don't want her out of my life. Or do I?

A/N: sorry I'm busy busy right now. I'll try to update tomorrow but if anything I'll update Friday(: