| Ch. 49 |

Justin's POV
We just finished Atlanta, so I have a few days to spend with the crew and Emilee, but we just flew back to Los Angeles for the next week. Em's sleeping due to jet lag while I went to go do a little something.. And by something I mean, I got dreads.

I walked in the house to see a sleepy head waking up and coming down the stairs. She was rubbing her eyes so she still hadn't noticed.

I just laughed as I hugged her. I kissed her head and she still didn't look at me. She looked exhausted which I felt bad about, but she was still cute. She went into the kitchen to grab some water and when she turned around, well let's just say there ended up being no more water in her mouth. It was now on the floor.

"What the-." She started to say and a smile appeared on her face.

"What?" I grinned.

"This is hilarious, I can't believe you got dreads." She said laughing as she played with my hair.

"Alright, alright babe stop." I said because she kept messing up my new hair.

She didn't stop so I grabbed her wrist.

"Baby stop." I said in a low tone.

She then looked at me and laughed. I kissed her lips just for a moment when she started laughing again.

I was about to pick her up when she tackled me to the ground. What the heck? I thought.

"Emilee!" I started laughing as she sat on top of my stomach trying to wrestle me.

"You know that I'm stronger right?" I said laughing.

"I know." She said laughing then got up.

Emilee's POV

"Are we doing anything today?" Justin asked.

"Umm I don't mind doing anything. Just make sure you pack for your trip with Jaxon & your dad." I said reminding him.

"No yeah, I just wish you were coming." Justin's face sunk.

"Shut up, I'm with you like everyday. You'll be fine." I said laughing but he looked serious when I turned around again.

"What?"

"I don't mind being with you everyday. You are my everyday." Justin said and I started laughing.

I walked to him and out my hands around his neck saying,"You're so gay. I love you."

Justin's phone rang, he checked it and then let me go immediately saying "I'll be back." I nodded confused but not even bothering to ask Justin what was up. He was out the door within moments.

Those moments turned into hours and hours of him not texting me back or calling me. Eventually I just fell asleep. Justin never did this. He never went a wall on me. And the most ironic thing ever was that her barely ever went that long not talking to me. He was always bugging me and now I was bugging him.

The next day; mid afternoon

Justin still wasn't home and he wasn't answering me. He leaves for his trip tomorrow at 4am for his flight. I had enough. I grabbed my keys to leave the house when I felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I didn't know what was going on but I supposed it was food poisoning. I just tried to forget it knowing I felt extremely weak at the moment. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my keys again when I heard the door slam shut.

I ran up to Justin and hugged him. He hugged me back. He kissed my cheek and then went up to his room.

"Justin?" I said following him.

"Justin what the hell?"

"What dammit?" He screamed in my face and I was immediately taken back. Just yesterday he was fine and now he's screaming at me.

"Okay I don't know why the hell your screaming at me. I've been worried about you." I said.

"Sorry but I wanted to hang out with Maejor. I mean you said it yourself, I'm with you everyday." He responded back and it kinda hurt.

"You said it yourself you didn't mind because I was your everyday asshole." I said going downstairs. He stopped me halfway and said,"I'm sorry babe. Please, I'm just really tired." And that's when I smelled the alcohol.

"You're hungover and tired. Just rest up okay? You have a flight in the morning." And so he did. He pecked my lips holding me really close but it wasn't passionate. At least not for me it wasn't and with that he left. I shook off the thought of anything being wrong.

After 15 minutes I went to go check on Justin and I found him dead ass knocked out. I half smiled but it immediately faded thinking about how this boy had me worried sick. Secondly, who's Maejor?

A/N: so I kind of turned into a liar but not on purpose. I really did plan on writing many chapters this weekend. I really was suppose to write longer chapters. I really want to and I am just not now. I have finals and other state testing to do. So I came up with a schedule for NEW CHAPTERS. 3-4 chapters per week. I'll update them whenever but I will do it 3-4 chapters per week. Thank you and this will be the last short chapter.