| Ch. 50 |

Emilee's POV

I pick up Justin tonight from the airport and for once, I was not excited at all. I mean my emotions don't feel that way. I felt scared. I felt anxious. There were too many mixed emotions to even tell which one I was feeling at the moment. I just didn't feel like myself. I felt lost because of Justin and I think that's so dumb. Justin's not in control of me but I let him.

Justin's just using small talk. It's like he's annoyed of me. I don't even know what I did wrong. I didn't do anything wrong.
Justin and I haven't really been, well us. Texting each other less, less phone calls.. Actually no phone calls, I don't even feel like his girlfriend at this point. Not to mention our 5 month anniversary is coming up. I literally am just sighing at this point.

J: Almost landing, be there soon.

E: I will babe. On my way.

J: k.

My heart sank and I just held back the tears. Most girls got mad because of a K and honestly I do too, but I at lest used to joke with J about it. Now I'm too scared to say anything. As a girlfriend I shouldn't be afraid. As a best friend I shouldn't be afraid. I went upstairs to grab my coat but ending up running to the nearest bathroom.

Once again I threw up. This was the 4th time since Justin left. Therefore it's more than food poising. No I'm not pregnant. Justin and I haven't. I didn't cheat on him either. Justin doesn't know either way. He's too caught up in whatever he's caught up in. I wiped the tears from my eyes and washed my mouth.

I grabbed a bottle of water because I didn't want to show any signs of weakness to Justin. I wanted to be happy to see him. I really did. I just didn't know how.

As I was on my way I listened to the radio tapping my fingers on the steering wheel just trying to calm myself down. I felt too much anxiety. I started to shake and I was absolutely freaking out as flashbacks came to my mind.

Any other times that I felt like this was my ex. In general I've felt like this a good portion of my life and I just.. I've never felt this way when it came to Justin. Justin was my safe place. My home. We go back on tour tomorrow night and I'm not going back with him this way.

Soon the paparazzi's crowded us but Justin got in the car quickly. He threw his stuff in the back and kept his shades on as I drive away. Once we got to a stoplight I looked at him and said," How was the trip, I missed you."

"Same ole, Maejor came." Justin said blankly.

I cringed and tried to just get home as quickly as I could.

"Emilee!" Justin screamed as I almost hit a car.

I slammed the brakes and didn't even look at Justin. I put my head on the steering wheel and tried to get myself together. I felt Justin starring at me and I just drive silently home. He started questioning me but I just kept quiet as we got to the house. I took the cars out of the ignition, ran to the bathroom and threw up again. I started panicking. I couldn't breathe. I felt extremely scared.

"I.. I. Can't breathe.." I said trying but to let air out.

Justin's POV

After nearly getting killed I started thinking what in the hell was wrong with Emilee. Emilee is never this distracted. What was up with her. Then once we got home she literally ran inside and she looked pale. I grabbed my stuff and looked for her when I heard gagging.

I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Emilee." I said a tad afraid... Oh who am I kidding. I was freaking out.

"Em, babe open this door please." I continued.

After a few moments I heard the faucet turn on then off and she unlocked the door pushing me out the way as she ran upstairs to her room.

"Emilee!" I said.

"Leave me alone.." She said in a soft voice as she looked for something in her purse. She got frantic and then just dumped it all on her bed. She pulled out these pills and took one as she sat on the bed.

"Emilee are you okay.." I said sitting by her. She immediately put the pills away and looked at me. She smiled and said,"Yeah sorry."

Except one thing, she wasn't okay. I could tell. The darkness I her eyes said everything. The bags under her eyes. She looked so weak.

"Baby I'll be back. I'll make you some food okay?" I said but she stopped me.

"I'm fine. Thank you." She said not even looking at me. I tucked her in and as I did I noticed she had lost weight in the past few days but how. What was she doing?

Maejor: Aye bro. Busy? Let's go clubbing? Or are you still whipped? (;

J: shut the hell up, my girl's not feeling well. I'm straight bro.

M: Is she asleep?

J: yeah why?

M: then get ur ass over here bro

J: man bro.. Maybe later I just want to make sure she's okay for a good hour

M: whatever bro just hurry up

I sighed and thought for a moment. I sat on a chair just watching Em. Something was up and I didn't know what was up.

I literally sat there for what felt like the longest time and then it started puzzling together. The throwing up, the pills, being distracted. Emilee was cheating on me. I was gone for a few days and she had been cheating on me.

I was now heated. What the hell?! Who the hell was giving her drugs. Who was she cheating on me with.m?

I immediately got up and just left. I was angry. I punched the wall in the hallway angrily. My hand was extremely red and I just texted Maejor.

J: be there soon, bring the good stuff.

M: that's my boiii (;

Emilee's POV

I heard the door slam causing me to wake up. Immediately knew that Justin had left. I sighed knowing he just got back and he had already left. Justin was acting so stupid it made me mad.

I texted him considering it was almost 3 in the morning. But as always he didn't respond.

I went downstairs but stopped to see a hole in the wall.

"What the.." I whispered. I just looked at it for a while until I just gave up and grabbed my bottle of water and went back upstairs. I laid down thinking for awhile and then I fell into a deep sleep yet all I wanted was Justin.