| Ch. 58 |

Emilee's POV

I didn't really talk to Justin the rest of the day and I've barely talked to him today. He got really irritated by me being short with him early but he just texted me to go to his suite which is actually our suite right now.

I push the button and I wait for the elevator to come. I hear the ding and the doors open immediately for me to see Justin. Justin grabs my hand and technically yanked me into the elevator.

"What the hell Justin." I said yanking my arm back from his grasp.

"I'm sorry but I had to make sure you weren't running away from me again." He said and I just rolled my eyes staying silent. The door dinged as we hit the 37th floor. We got room 321B and Justin unlocked it. He literally walked me to the couch and made me sit down as he leaned against the desk.

"Justin, I'm not mad anymore. I wasn't even mad." I said and he stopped me.

"You were mad and for what? What did I do?" Justin asked frustrated.

"Justin, you know that I don't care what person you are and that I love you, but I can't help but cringe at drunk people." I said calmingly.

"Emilee you can't even look at me." He said as I continued to fidget with my fingers. "Emilee!" He said and I looked at him.

"I'm sorry, I try to forget and you know that. Just sometimes the though, the feeling comes back." I said.

"So you want me to stop? You want me to change? You want to change me?!" Justin said frustrated.

"Justin listen to yourself once again, damn. I don't want you to change. I just feel uncomfortable with the situation sometimes. Can't blame me I literally felt this way 70% of my lifetime!" I said angrily.

"And I was there to help pick yourself up!" Justin screamed as the words hit me harder than I expected.

"I didn't ask you to.. I was there for you as well remember that." I said just waiting for the tears to spill but I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Justin said standing up.

"Anywhere but here." I said but he stopped me.

"Look I'm sorry, I'm stressed and you feel like home to me. So I kinda lose myself like you're going I leave me and I get mad." Justin started.

"That's why we should probably not depend on each other so much." I said.

"But that's what a relationship is Em, we should be able to depend on each other." He replied.

"But you shouldn't put your happiness, you shouldn't LET your happiness depend on me." I said and he just looked at me.

"I won't. I'm sorry." He said getting closer to me. I was about to walk away when Justin asked me to wait. I looked into his eyes and saw sympathy but it soon turned into lust.

"Damn I missed you." He whispered.

"I've been here—." I said and then he crashed his lips onto mine. In between kisses I said,"What- the- hell- Justin-" but soon enough I was just saying,"Justin.."

He found my sweet spot and started to suck on it

He found my sweet spot and started to suck on it. I didn't feel like covering something up so I moved his lips onto mine. He picked me up not breaker the kiss and moved us towards the bed. Before I knew it his shirt was off and his pants were unbuckled. My pants were off and soon my shirt was too.

"Mmm." I said biting my lip as he kissed me down to my stomach. Justin's strong arms held me at my waist and at my thigh as his lips moved in sync with mine. He looked up at me and said,"This isn't lust, it's love." I cupped his face and continued to kiss him.

My mind was everywhere. Is this really going to happen right now? Oh my gosh. I'm not complaining one bit but I am insecure.

As he lightly held his body up still kissing me his hand slipped into my underwear

"Justin." I whispered.

"Do you want me to stop?" He whispered but I bit my lip no as he continued to explore me in a totally different way.

After about 10 minutes he was in complete control of my body. I wanted him so bad. He smirked as he saw the pleasure I found in this.

"My turn." I said and flipped us so he was on the bottom. As I unbuckled his pants I started to do something I'd never think I'd do.

Tease the one and only Justin Bieber. Now I'm the one smiling as his eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"I love you." He whispered and I whispered back,"I love you more."

And with that Justin Bieber took me away. I was blown away by how unexpected this was but like I said, I'm not complaining.

A/N: I cannot write SMUT! Sorry but I don't feel completely comfortable with typing this, call me a baby I don't care. Those who do write smut can co-write the next time I have smut lol.

Thank you for all the support. I love you guys. (: