| Ch. 11 |

Emilee's POV

Justin and I are now back in Canada and he's been with his family but he's coming over later today.

I already knew why he was coming over though. I had a decision to make. Do I want to move to L.A. Or do I not? See what happened was, he was giving me the time and choice but his management wants him back in L.A by next week. Therefore Justin needs to tell them if I'm coming with him or not. It's not that important but it is because it determines whether or not I'll see Justin again.

*knock, knock*

I heard the door as it opened and Justin appeared.

"Have you decided?" Justin asked right away.

"Hello to you, how was your day? Oh mine was great?" I said sarcastically.

"Sorry, I just really need to know." He asked patiently.

"And what if I don't go." I said seriously but with a grin on my face.

"Then I'll go and forget you." He said starting to walk out the door. In this moment my heart felt like it broke. Did he really say that.

Then he turned around smiling and said,"Kidding. Can you please just come."

I punch him because I practically almost cried, but it was a smart move. The way my heart felt right now scared me which made me make up my mind that, well I'm going to L.A.

"Yes.." I said.

He picked me up and spun me around,"YES!! Wait, I mean good that's great." He said setting me down trying to act cool about it.

"You're so weird." I said messing with his hair.

"So when do we move?" I asked.

"2 days.." Justin said scratching his head.

"2 DAYS?!" I almost screamed.

"Well I needed an answer right away sorry and I wanted to see if you really wanted to come or not. It would have let me decided if I wanted to stay a little longer for you or leave together with you to L.A." Justin said.

"Eww you're too corny sometimes. You can't be my best friend." I laughed.

Then Justin just did his little "innocent" head to shoulder and arms up in surrender as if he did nothing or say nothing wrong.

"What can I say?" He said.

"Nothing." I said and laughed while I left to start packing and which I assumed he did too.

~Later That Day~

It was wrong of me to go back to the bakery, but because Cody and I have such history I wanted to at least say good bye. I'm not one to hold grudges but I also am one. I'm still upset with what he said, but like I said he's also like a brother. A brother I never wanted.

I head directly to the bakery and notice a few things right away. Cody working in the front, few customers and a help wanted sign out.

I sit in my car for a moment and then I finally get out. Before I even walk in I just stare at Cody through the glass window. Cody notices me and then I take a very deep breathe. I walk in and Cody immediately says,"Look who finally came back."

I sigh because I know he wants me back here and I want me back here.

"Hi Cody, um I actually came here to tell you something.." I said softly.

"Well I mean you already quit, so what else could you do?" He asked sarcastically.

"I'm leaving. . I'm leaving to L.A." I say.

He stays quite for a moment and then I notice his jaw clench.

"With that bieber kid?" He asked.

"What do you have against him?" I asked him with a confused look on my face.

"Just don't get too caught up, or else you'll end up the same way you did with Kendall. Regretful and Lonely." He said with out any emotion.

I could feel my heart sting and my mouth opens just enough and I say,"Well I came to say goodbye."

With that he goes to the back not even looking at me and I sigh once again thinking that I should of known better. I pick up my wallet from the counter and I walk to my car. It took me a moment before I started the car. I felt like crying. I just sat there and I wanted to tear up. No I wanted to bawl up and cry. This bakery was a part of my life and now it's time to let it go.

Most people would think I'm stupid for leaving something I love for a boy but that wasn't the case, I needed a fresh start and sometimes in order to get a fresh start, you've got to let things go.

I started the car and I said to myself..,"Good bye."

A/N: short chapter sorry but I will update again soon, most likely Monday or Wednesday. Thank you for enjoying my story so far and I promise I try to update as much as I can consider my schedule is very hectic and I'm very very busy. Love love love you guys, go read my other fanfics too!! 🙂