Edmund Oneshot

Oneshot: Edmund's mad

    I was reading my favorite book when I heard the door slam closed. I knew Peter was at his girlfriend's house for the day and Sue and Lucy were here already so it wasn't them. I only had one person to suspect.

Edmund.

He's been very adamant on joining the war lately. I've been supportive. My father was in the war before he retired, so I understood to a certain degree why he wanted to. I didn't want him to get hurt of course, he is my boyfriend after all, but it's not my place to not let him go.
   However, Edmund isn't old enough yet to legally join the military. He knows this, but still goes to the draft every morning. Then he proceeds to get turned down, come home and be in a mood for the rest of the day. It's been getting very annoying.
  I set down my book for the first time today and exited the study. The door to the study opened up to the main hallway so I ran right into Ed. I stumbled back a bit but he just kept walking towards his room. I gained my balance and followed him. I got in front of him to try to stop him but he just kept pushing to his room.
"Edmund." I said sternly.
"Y/N, just let me go to my room." He pleaded. I crossed my arms.
"We need to talk to about this." He sighed.
"Let's go to my room." He grabbed my hand and led me to his room.
  Once we were in there he sat himself and I on his bed. His face went stone cold.
"What did you want to talk about?" He said innocently. I scoffed.
"Ed, you can't do this everyday. You're just going to keep getting turned down because of your age." Alright, maybe I shouldn't have said that. Edmund stood up and started pacing.
"Maybe there shouldn't be an age limit. Maybe anyone who wants to fight should be able too." He took in a large breath." I just want to go back to Narnia. There, it didn't matter who you were; You could fight. And, you didn't have to ask permission from some snobby draft official." Edmund made wild hand gestures throughout his speech. I stood up and walked to him, trying to get him to stand still. He just stared at me.
  I put my hands on his shoulders, slowly running them down his arms. I ran them back up his arms and again. I ran them up his shoulders, up his neck to cup his face. I rubbed the pads of my thumbs on his high cheek bones. I moved my fingers to his hair, running them through it. I kept my eyes trained with his the entire time. Ed absolutely melts when I do this, plus it calms him down. 
  He sighed and finally gave in. He grabbed my hands and led me to lie on the bed. I laided down and he snuggled into my chest, making shapes with his fingers on my torso.
  After a while, I broke the silence.
"Are we good?" But he was already asleep.