Preference

blub

(A/N: Hey guys! Happy New Year! Hopefully 2017 will be a bit less crap than 2016. I'll be watching Sherlock tonight! Who else is watching or has already watched it? NO SPOILERS THEY WILL BE DELETED. Remember to eat something, drink some water and take your meds! Love you!)

Modern Preference: What you did for New Years

Caspian

You guys went partying with your friends.

Both you and Caspian wanted to be somewhere fun and lively for the new year, and where is it more fun and lively than in a nightclub?(A/N:Jokes) So, you two dressed to the nines and headed out with your friends, already slightly tipsy.

Peter

You went to the countdown in London.

Peter didn't want to spend New Year's Eve at your house, but he also didn't want to get black out drunk in a pub. You had never been to the actual countdown, so Peter's idea seemed fun anyways. Your favorite part was when, at midnight, Peter pulled you into an unexpected kiss, sweeping you off of your feet.

Edmund

You stayed home.

Neither of you really wanted to drink or be trapped in the massive crowd, so staying home and watching the countdowns all around the world was what you did. You made a fort in front of the TV, keeping track of the times all over the world. You watched each of the widely broadcasted ones, including Australia, Berlin, France, London, New York and Las Vegas.