Preference

blub

(A/N: Hey guys! I saw Fantastic Beasts last night. It was really good, as expected. Remember to eat something, drink some water and take your meds! Love you!)

1940's Preference: You're moving to America, he's staying.

Caspian

Caspian was bitter.

He understood why you left. Your house was destroyed in a bombing: all of your possessions lost. You didn't have any family in England, so you had to travel to America to live with your extended family.

Albeit understandably, Caspian was angry. He couldn't really pinpoint at what, but he didn't take it well by any means.

Peter

Peter was understanding.

You were going to America because you had been accepted to a very prestigious school there. You had worked your entire school career to get into this specific school, so Peter was extremely excited and proud that you got in. He knew how much it meant to you, and though he was sad, he didn't mention to you that he had also gotten into the school without telling you.

Edmund

Edmund was sad.

You had known each other your whole lives. Your dad had suddenly gotten a job in New York, meaning that you had to be at least making your way there in a month after you received the news. Edmund was as shocked as you were. You both immediately broke down crying.