Preference

blub

Preference: What you do to make him flustered

Caspian

You catch him staring. When you talk about something you're really passionate about, Caspian can't take his eyes off of you. Your eyes just light up and he thinks it's the cutest thing in the entire world. He would get caught up in your beauty and not realize that you stopped talking. You stare at him curiously. You would snap your fingers in front of his face to shake him out of his daze and ask what he's thinking about. He would blushed furiously and stammer out an excuse.

Peter

You call him by his actual name. Usually you call him by a nickname. Even when you first met, you called him some meaner names, but not Peter. When you do call him Peter, it's usually during a heated moment. When you say it, he goes all red. He loves the way it rolls off of your tongue, plus he's just not used to it.

Edmund

You compliment him. Edmund is so used to getting called awful names that nice things are foreign to his ears. When you say something nice to him, he gets all worked up. He's confused, at first, on why such a beautiful human being would say something so nice to him. Blood rushes to his cheeks and ears. You ask him what's wrong, getting a bit of pleasure at the fact that you can make him so crazy.