Edmund Oneshot

blub

Oneshot: Crampy Cuddles

Y/N's POV

This couldn't have come on a worse day. Edmund, my boyfriend, had planned the day out for us so we could have some quality time together. One of those activities was swimming. Why the fluff does this happen to me?!??!!

"Y/N!" Edmund's voice rang throughout the house." Are you ready?" I groaned internally. I really wasn't feeling well. Plus, the cramps were killer. I bit my lip and gritted my teeth as another cramp overcame my senses.

"Y/N?" Edmund said again, but this time he had come into our room. He rushed over to my pitiful form, crouching next to the bed.

"Y/N, are you alright?" He asked, eyes wide. Hormones are jerks.

"Do I look like I'm alright?!" I snapped. He flinched. Ed doesn't like it when I get angry with him. I grabbed his hand and rubbed the back of it with my thumb, closing my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I apologized." I just don't feel good right now." I opened my eyes to see him give me a small nod.

"What hurts?" He asked. I smiled slightly. A) He's so sweet, B) He's going to be so awkward when I tell him.

"Cramps." I said bluntly. His smile turns to a frown of sympathy.

"Oh. I'm sorry, Cuddle Bug." He said, using the nickname to try to make me happy. I gave a fraction of a smile." Do you want to stay home today?" He asked. I immediately shook my head violently, trying to sit up.

"No, no," I argued, sitting up with great pain and difficulty. " I'll be fine." Edmund just shook his head.

"Y/N," He started," If I know you and mermaid time at all, I know that you should stay home today. You know the cramps are only going to get worse throughout the day." He pushed me back down onto the bed gently. I huffed, but complied." Now, I'll go get some hot chocolate." He said, standing up and walking out of the room. I grinned widely. Ed knew exactly what to do. Which raised another question.

A little bit later he came back to our room, carrying two mugs. He set them down on the bedside table and sat down next to me. As he was reaching out to grab the mugs, I asked him, " How do you know so much about periods?" He just chuckled.

"You know, Y/N, sometimes I think you forget that I have a mother and two sisters." He said. " The worst thing about it was usually they were all on it at the same time. Me and Pete had to hide to survive." He admitted as he helped me sit up and passed me my mug. I laughed a little, but got hit by a cramp. I quickly handed Edmund back the mug before clutching my stomach, leaning into his side. It felt like I was being stabbed over and over again relentlessly. I groaned into the fabric of his shirt. It hurt really badly.

Edmund quickly put the mugs down and turned back to me. He helped me lay back down and laid next to me. Laying down straight hurt even worse, so I curled up into a ball in his side. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back to sooth me. Another wave started and I whimpered.

"Sh, it's alright. Do you want your hot chocolate?" He asked, kissing the top of my head. I shook my head violently. The thought of consuming anything made me nauseous.

"Okay, okay, sweetheart." He chuckled. " No hot chocolate."