Caspian Oneshot

blub

(A/N: Hello guys! THank you for all of your comforting words. This oneshot will be a bit different, but in a good way; my first Caspian oneshot! I know I did the first kiss one, but I consider that as a preference as it was apart of one prompt, if that makes any sense. I will now quickly, or not, explain why I have never written any Caspian oneshots. You know how with some characters you're like,"I'd date them," and others,"I want them to be my sibling,". The latter is how I feel about Caspian. I have just never liked him in that way, if you catch my drift, so I have a hard time getting inspiration for Caspian x Reader oneshots. At one point I considered dropping him from the book, but it didn't seem fair to you guys... Wow that was rambly. Okay, on to this fluffy, cute oneshot.)

Oneshot: He plays with their hair

"Cas?" You mumbled. Caspian flinched. He didn't realize you were awake.

"Yes, beautiful?" He whispered.

You were both in bed, hardly awake. Caspian had woken up before you, therefore startling him. He was trying to go back to sleep when you shifted, making your hair from your pillow onto his face. At first he didn't move, not wanting to wake you up. After a while, though, pieces of your hair began to tickle his. He had moved it, but became captivated by how soft it was on his calloused hands.

"Is my hair really that interesting?" You said sleepily. You turned over to face Caspian. He smiled. Even when you didn't have makeup on, you were still the prettiest thing he had ever seen.

"Yes, actually," he chuckled. He picked up a piece and twirled it around his finger."It's soft and long." He dropped it and grabbed your hand."Just like your fingers." You smiled. Caspian took you hand and kissed each knuckle,(A/N:That sounds a lot less romantic than it is.XD).

"Well," you took Caspian's hand in yours now."I think yours are pretty interesting as well." You intertwined your fingers."Your hands are big, but not to big. They fit perfectly with mine." You kissed the top of his hand.

"You are so cheesy." Caspian laughed, throwing his head back. He wrapped an arm around you and pulled you closer to his chest, rearranging the blankets around you both.

You giggled, snuggling into his neck."It try."

(A/N: And we have a new record for shortest oneshot written by me. Some of the preferences I've written have been longer than this. Wozza.)