Preference

blub

(A/N: Hey guys! SHERLOCK HAS RUINED MY LIFE I SWEAR LIKE I'M GONE DEAD DIED DECEASED YOU CAN FIND ME IN A GRAVE WATCHING THE LAST EPISODE NEXT WEEK FOR ASLAN'S SAKE BBC. NO SPOILERS CAUSE YUR GURL AIN'T ABOUT THAT LIFE BUT ANYONE ELSE FEEL FREE TO VAGUELY RANT IN THE COMMENTS. Also, I GOT A HARDCORE REPLICA OF PETER'S SWORD WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE SUCH CHARITY PRAISE TO ASLAN. I'll put a picture of it in the picture thingy XD. This preferences was requested by someone, I forgot who I'm so sowwy but I hope you like it! If periods make anyone squeamish, I would suggests leaving. Like, now. Remember to eat something, drink some water and take your meds! Love you!)

Modern Preference: Your daughter got her first period, and he had to deal with it

He has to bring her clothes to school

You were out of town

You couldn't get off of work to help her

Caspian

        He had to bring her clothes at school.

        Caspian was exceptionally confused. You were out of the country and didn't get any cell service, so the school had called him immediately after. When the nurse said that your daughter had started her cycle, Caspian suddenly felt very intimidated by the following days until you arrived home.

        He grabbed a change of clothes for your daughter and drove up to the school, resisting the urge to phone Susan or Lucy for help on the subject matter. When the secretary at the front desk led him into the nurse's office, a sympathetic smile on her face the entire time, he didn't not find his little girl, but the elderly nurse sitting in the corner on her desktop computer, gesturing the bathroom door as soon as she noticed Caspian. 

        "D/N?"(A/N: Daughter's name.) he said, knocking on the door softly. "I have some clothes for you."

       "I'll open the door a bit," he heard your daughter call out from inside the bathroom. "Just hold the clothes out in front of it, okay?"

Peter

        "Dad?" Peter heard his daughter's tense voice come from the end of the hallway.

        "Yes, sweetheart?"

       "Can you come here?" Peter quickly rose from his seat, afraid his little girl had been hurt somehow.

        "What's happened?" he asked from his side of the door.

        "Can you slide your phone under the door?"

       "D/N, what's going on?"

       He heard her sigh. "I need to call mom."

       Peter scowled. "Mom's out of town, sweetheart. We wouldn't want to interrupt her on her trip, would we?"

       "Can I call Aunt Susan, then?" she asked. Why would she want to talk to Susan or Y/N? Peter thought, before it suddenly hit him like a bag of bricks.

        "You know what," he said, sliding his phone under the door, "I'm sure your mother's not too busy."

Edmund

        "Y/N!" Edmund breathed as you finally picked up the phone. "I need your help."

       "Ed, I had to excuse myself from a meeting to take your call," you said, and he could almost feel how annoyed you were. "Unless this is very, very important, you are sleeping on the couch tonight."

       "D/N's started her cycle."

       At that moment, you felt as though your blood had run cold and your mouth run dry. You felt horrible for your daughter, for only her clueless father was there to take care of her.

        "Plug in the heating pad, set out some Advil and make sure Fantastic Beasts is still in the DVD player. I'll be there in twenty minutes."