Preference

blub

Modern Preference: What your joint YouTube channel is

Caspian

RoyallyFit

You and Caspian do workout videos. It started with you just documenting your workouts, but then you started to do challenges( the Yoga Challenge, Smoothie Challenge, any other workout thing). You started the channel before you started dating, but people started shipping you guys anyways. When Caspian saw the comments, he finally worked up the courage to ask you out; all because of your fans.

Peter

(ship name)Vlogs

You and Peter do daily vlogs and challenges, tags, etc. You had filmed everyday videos to send to your parent who was in another country, and found that vloging was a thing you enjoyed and were good at. You started to post the videos on YouTube, under a channel name that fit the content perfectly. The videos are mostly just weirdness from your end and interesting habits, routines and tasks on Peter's part. When he proposed, he filmed it and it went up on the channel without you knowing. Suprise?

Edmund

Y/N&Edmund

You and Edmund do a lot of things on your channel. It's mostly music. Edmund will play the piano and you will sing, mostly covers. You put your own instrumental touch on the songs, and some would argue that they are better than the originals. When you guys don't do music, you'll often have debates about fandoms; all set up with timers and proper statements and arguments. It entertains a lot of people, and Edmund absolutely loves the look on your face when you hit a hard note on a song; it's pure happiness, and since he edits the videos he sees it a lot. He's not complaining, however.