Preference

blub

Preference: What he's insecure about

Caspian

Caspian is insecure about his past and his family. He doesn't like to talk about it. He's ashamed that his blood is so badly tainted. He often has to deal with the hidden mistakes of his father and uncle, and he is always in a bad mood afterwards. He digressed to you that he wishes people didn't affiliate him with his forefathers foul play. He's mad that his family didn't think about the repercussions when they made bad choices.

Peter

Peter may seem like a confident guy, but it's just a facade. In reality, most of the time he doesn't know what is going to happen and is scared. But he gets angry with himself when he feels scared, so he tries to hide it around most people. However, when he's alone with you, he loses it. He sometimes just sobs, holding you in his arms because you are the only thing he is sure about. He's insecure because he's High King Peter and he's supposed to be a fearless leader. While he is human, he believes a leader shouldn't show fear. This belief leads to much more pain than he should have to endure.

Edmund

Everything. He has told you on multiple occasions that he hates everything about himself. He'll rant for hours at a time. He's too chubby, he's not tall enough, his can't sword fight as well as Peter; those are some of the reasons. He sometimes goes as far as apologizing for his 'flaws'. Your heart absolutely breaks when he says these things. The little bit of pudding on his stomach is adorable. While he's not as tall as some guys, he's just the right cuddling size. He's always comparing himself to Peter, so there's no knocking that out of him. You just wish he could see himself through your eyes.