Preference

blub

(A/N: GUess who's anxious? Alright, rant time.

I get anxious over the things that are the most removed from me. Most of the time it's something that I see on the internet(go figure). Today it was the #YouTubeIsOverParty tag. I got really scared. You know that preference/rant thing that I did on anxiety and how the kings would react? That they would talk to you if you needed? Well, usually talking helps me work things out in my brain. I tried to talk to my mom but she kept trying to do other things and wouldn't pay any attention. I don't blame her. From anyone else's point of view, my anxious ranting would seem null and void. Can I vent to someone? That would be helpful. Anyways, I wanted to give you some extra updates, seeing as I will be gone for a few days. Please, please, please eat something, drink some water and take your meds. I love you!)

Preference: Cuddling or kissing?

Caspian

Cuddling.

Caspian has never been very touchy, but even though kissing could be less physical, he prefers cuddling. He loves that he has access to your hair, and that he can wrap his arms around your figure. He can't fall asleep while cuddling, though. He has nightmares very often, and usually he punches or kicks,(A/N: My dad does this, his is in the army, and apparently I do it too.). One time he punched right above your head. He started crying and woke you up, hugging you as gently as he could.

Peter

Kissing.

Peter loves the intimacy. He loves the feeling when you arch your back into his chest. He loves how you pull him closer by his hips. He thinks it's the cutest thing when you nip at his bottom lip, trying to take control of the kiss. The feeling of carding his fingers through your hair, making you melt, is what he lives for. When he starts to kiss down your neck, the knowledge that you are letting yourself be so vulnerable to him makes his heart race.

Edmund

Both.

Edmund loves to cuddle, to hold you in his arms, to be able to protect you and forget that the outside world exists. He also loves kissing, running his hands up and down your body while you run your fingers through his hair. He, however, believes that sometimes in a relationship, cuddling is more important than kissing.(A/N: Raise your hand if you understood that reference.)

(A/N: Okay. Now, as I usually do after writing something, I feel a lot better. You guys don't understand how amazing the support is. I don't have any friends that live near me. I love the ones that I have in other places, but it aches that they are so far away. This, writing stuff that makes you guys happy and makes you cry and makes you do everything in between, is what keeps me going. Anyways, I hope you liked that.)