Edmund Oneshot

Oneshot: Snuggles

Peter's POV
I walked down the stairs to the kitchen where Mum was making dinner.
"What's for dinner, Mum?" I asked, leaning against the counter.
"Taco Soup."(A/N: It's really good!) She replied, stirring what I assumed was the soup in a pot.
"Ok." I started to walk out of the kitchen.
"Oh, Peter darling," she called, stopping me.
"Yes?"
"Can you go check on Edmund and Y/N? They're being awfully quiet up there." She chuckled.
   Y/N, Edmund's girlfriend of about a year, was in Edmunds room with him were they were supposed to be studying for midterms. Edmund had been having a hard time, and Y/N was a straight A student, so Mum asked her to help Ed study. I suspected they didn't stay on track, though.
I walked up the stairs to Edmund's room, slowly so I made no noise. Edmund had closed the door but not locked it, too my advantage. I took hold of the door handle and turned it. The sight that I saw was, for lack of a better word, adorable.
  I desperately wanted Sue and Lucy to see it. I made my way down to the lounge where Susan was reading and Lucy was drawing.
"Girls," I said, drawing them out of their quiet time.
"What, Peter?" Susan said, not even looking up from her book.
"You need to see what Y/N and Edmund are doing." Susan shut her book.
"Do I really want to see it?" She asked. I nodded quickly, motioning for them to come with me. Lucy seemed more intrigued than Sue, following me without question.
We ran up the stairs, to Edmunds door which was slightly ajar. I let Susan and Lucy see the sight through the crack of the door.
With their books, papers and notebooks scattered around them, Y/N and Edmund had fallen asleep. Y/N was laying against Ed's pillows, semi sitting up, while Edmund was nuzzled into her stomach, arms around her torso. Y/N's hands were tangled in Edmund's hair. Both of them were smiling slightly.
Lucy giggled suddenly, making me lose my balance and fall into the door. It swung open, creaking loading and slamming into the wall. I caught myself before I could fall, but only made more noise by stomping.
I looked back to the sleeping couple, scared they would wake up. Y/N only stirred, with Edmund just digging his nose further into Y/N's stomach. I sighed quietly, not wanting to make anymore noise.
"Let's give them some privacy." Susan said, stepping in front of me to close the door.
"Wait!" Lucy whisper yelled. She ran off to her room before coming back with a blanket. I smiled. She ran into the room and put the blanket over the two lovebirds. She ran out just before Susan closed the door.