Preference

blub

(A/N: Hey guys! An Edmund oneshot will be going up soon, promise. I've been working on it for a while and I'm sorry it hasn't been posted. Anyway, here's a fun little preference!)

Modern Preference: Which Youtuber book you get

Caspian

You got Alfie Deyes' The Pointless Book.

You love Alfie. Everything about him, specifically. When you heard he was making a book, you were ecstatic.

Caspian was the one that actually got you the book. After hearing you rant about it, he watched some of Alfie's videos and decided it might be fun for both of you. When he came back from shopping with it in his hand, you went absolutely nuts.

Peter

You got Dan and Phil's The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire

Firstly, you never. Stopped. Talking. About. It. Ever.

Peter had had it up to here with your complaining. Were you two lived, the only bookstore didn't carry the book yet. While everyone else on social media was raving about how good it was or posting spoilers, you were sitting in your house, waiting for it to be available.

What you didn't know was that Peter had pre-ordered the book, and that he was also a huge phan. In reality, he had been watching them longer than you had and you never knew.

Edmund

You got Rosanna Pansino's Nerdy Nummies Cookbook.

You were horrible at baking. You could cook pretty well, but to you the two things were complete opposites.(A/N: Okay what's funny is this is a reference to a oneshot that hasn't been uploaded yet but has been written. I'm all about messin' with your brains.) You loved Rosanna's video's anyway, so when she announced the cookbook, you were mega excited. Even Edmund was excited, seeing as he likes her video's as well. When the book finally got there, the first thing you did was bake.