Preference

blub

(A/N: Hey guys! So, this coming Monday in the US is Labor Day, and we have Monday off from school, work, etc. In light of this, my parents planned a three-and-a-half day camping trip. It's in our trailer, don't worry, I won't die. However, I will be without wifi starting tomorrow through Monday night.*cries* This means, *le gasp*, no updates. I will probably get an update up tomorrow morning and Monday night, but I don't know. After that I will be back and we will get back into the swing of things, yeah? Yeah! Please leave any requests that you have and I will put them on the list! On with the sad/ heart warming preference!)

Modern Preference: Body worship

Caspian

Your makeup.

You always had makeup on. Not to the point where it looks cakey, just enough to hide your so called 'flaws'. Even if you were just going to hang out at Caspian's place, you had to put on makeup. You were afraid that he would think you were ugly without makeup. When he brought it up, you explained to him why you had to wear it in front of him. Caspian was kind of sad. He didn't know that you felt so uncomfortable with that around him. He wanted to change that. He asked if you would take you makeup off in front of him, like a trust exercise. Begrudgingly, you agreed.

It was very relaxing. You stood in the bathroom, Caspian behind you with his arms around your waist. You were taking off your makeup while Caspian made sweet little remarks.

"Doesn't it feel better when it's off?" Then a soft poke to your cheek.

"It's like a form of art. I wouldn't be happy taking it off either."

"See," He moved to your side,"you are still adorable."

Peter

Cuddles.

You were always very small as a child. Very thin and short. You guessed that was just how your body was built, because you were like that in adulthood as well. You often had to shop at a special store or get things tailored, because otherwise they were too big or too long. While most of the time you were happy with your body type, at certain times you weren't. Specifically when Peter wanted to cuddle.

Don't get me wrong, you loved cuddling with Peter. You were just worried that he would be uncomfortable, or that you were too boney to cuddle. Peter never said anything, though. That's what worried you.

Once, while he was begging for a cuddle, you decided to ask him about it.

"Are you comfortable when we cuddle?" You were folding clothes, an excuse to not look Peter in the eyes.

"Yes," he said. You felt him come up behind you, wrapping his arms around you waist."Why is that even a question?"

"I don't know," You said, biting your lip. You put the folded shirt down and turned around in Peter's arms. You placed your hands on his chest that was only covered with a white undershirt."I just wanted to make sure."(A/N: I kind of want to turn this one into a oneshot. Comment if want this turned into a oneshot.)

Edmund

Everything.

Edmund knew going in that you weren't never very confident in your looks. He tried to change that. He knew that feeling of wanting to rip your skin off, thinking that everything about yourself is disgusting. He knew that feeling, and he never wanted you to feel it again.

It took a while. You were so deep in the self hatred, Edmund didn't really know where to start. You made self deprecating jokes, and every one felt like a javelin in Edmund's heart. Edmund once told you,"Even if you can't love yourself, I will make sure you know that I do."