Preference

blub

(A/N: Hey guys! I am managing my schoolwork better now. Sorry that I ranted the other day. I am going to start taking requests on Wattpad again! Yay! I really hope you guys don't hate me for that A/N the other day :-o. The wedding preference is coming along nicely! That might be up sooner than I anticipated. Now, I have some things to recommend: Lindsey Stirling's Brave Enough album. It's so good! That's what I've been listening to a lot. Ransom Riggs' Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. I am at about the middle of the book and it's amazing! Seriously, a must read before the movie comes out. Anyways, remember to eat something, drink some water and take you meds! Love you!)

Preference: When you get sick

Requested by: 

Caspian

He tries to cheer you up.

The first time you got sick and he had to take care of you, Caspian was not expecting you to be in such a bad mood. You absolutely hated being sick and wished your fever would go away. You would have felt bad taking it out on the maids, but you knew Caspian would understand. From then on when you got sick, it was the maids' job's to make you healthy, but it was Caspian's to make you happy.

Peter

He cuddles with you because he gets sick as well.

Peter has always been more susceptible to sickness than normal people, and since he spends so much time with you, it's no wonder you both got sick at the same time. So, you were both in bed for days, either sleeping, cuddling or both. It took longer for Peter's fever to break though, so you had to nurse him back to health while you recovered yourself.

Edmund

He did your work for you.

Edmund knows that whenever you're sick, all you should do is sleep. So, he did your work for you. He did have to ask F/N for help at times, seeing as he works in politics and you work in the personal problems of your subjects with F/N and F/N. When you recovered you were grateful; even if you did have to redo have of your paperwork.