Preference

blub

(A/N: Hey guys! Remember to eat something, drink some water and take your meds! Love you!)

Preference: The quality he most wants to instil into your children

Caspian

Resiliency.

Caspian knows the trials of being in the eyes of the public on such a scrutinizing level. Looking back on it, he wished that someone had been around to tell him that not everyone was going to like you, and that was okay and going to happen all of your life. He teaches them early that in the eye of the public, nothing is ever perfect and in everything can be found fault. He watches as they grow stronger because of it, and don't deal with the same anguish he did as a child.

Peter

Empathy.

In England, people told Peter the same thing over and over again: men are supposed to suppress their emotions, to not be like women, all in touch with their feelings and such. The male figureheads in Peter's life were cold and brash, and he never felt as though he could talk to them about anything personal, and he wouldn't go to a woman because she would tell him to suck it up.

Especially in his sons, Peter wants his children to know that feelings and kindness are not something to be ashamed of, that when people come to you with something that makes them vulnerable, you should accept their trust and give them reason to continue trusting you.

Edmund

Independence.

Edmund was the third child, born in England during a hard time for the country and its people. He spent most of his time alone, Susan and Peter preferring to play only with each other and Lucy being too young. He sometimes felt neglected, always being one who prefered the presence and company of other people. He had to learn to entertain himself, be content with being alone.

While still nurturing them to the best of him ability, Edmund made sure that he didn't do everything for his children and let them do whatever they could on their own. He spent time playing with them, but also let them play on their own and entertain themselves.