Chapter 11: I Wish I Could Take It Back

Hell yes. Thanks xXxRed-RosesxXx for my life. It's complete now. #RestInYeet

But really, I just wanted to say this. You might be thinking, "Ugh, this is too long! Where's the kidnapping? Is there kidnapping? Hurry up!" Well, this isn't just a Werewolf story. It's also a Teen Fiction, ChickLit. Derp. I'm trying to work the bonds with the girls along with them and the guys too, but it's going to start out with the girls for the most part. Please bare with me, and don't give up on Ui yet. Things are happening >-< I might be scared of myself again. Ciao, my Lunas O3O

Utica's POV

I woke up in a fit. It turns out, Addisen had been poking me to wake up. I groaned and accidentally slapped her in the face. Just the perfect start to a perfectly normal day. I don't really regret the way I've been treating Elsie, Cider, and Ari, but I can't help but feel guilty. But they've been unreasonable and jealous! Kendra seems really nice, and so do Micki and Aspen. Maybe I've been a little too mean, but hey, I'm on my period.

The pains in my stomach grew as Addisen skipped out of the room whistling. I slipped on a black hoodie that had an anime Yandere face on it and some dark blue skinny jeans. Rule one of being in your period: you have a license to not give a sh*t. You can wear whatever you want. You can eat whatever you want. It doesn't matter, at least to me.

After putting on my shoes, brushing my teeth, and putting my hair into a high bun, I  walked down the hallway to the kitchen, backpack on shoulder. "Hey Mom, Dad," I grumbled as I stomped into the kitchen and filled up a cup with water. I popped open the child-safety cap and tried my best to get out only two Advil, but that ended in ten, so I groaned and tried again to get two, and failed again.

Rule number two: you're going to get angry. No patience whatsoever. There's no time to relax. Only time to get things done, no detours. "Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed." My dad chuckled, and I sent daggers in his direction as I swallowed two pills, washed them down with water, and tipped the excess back into her bottle.

"Period." I said through gritted teeth, a pang hitting my area. I muttered a sh*t as I screwed the lid on aimlessly until I realized you just press it on.

Addisen and Mom laughed, and I went over to the table to find a bowl of cereal waiting for me. "Thanks," I smiled at the bowl, the pain starting to go away. "No problem." Addisen smirked, sitting across from me. She had Cheerios, and I had Lucky Charms. Rule number three (not just for your period, for life): you're never too young for fruit gummies, ratchet cereal, or Poptarts. Never. NE-VER.

"How can you eat that plastic marshmallow crap?" Addisen flared her nostrils in disgust as I sloppily devoured the cereal. "It's not plastic, it's heaven!" I retorted.

"Whatever you say..."

"Alright, Ladinos. Addisen has an orthodontist appointment, and Dad will be at work, so you'll probably have to drive yourself home from practice, Ui." Mom said from the couch. Her and Dad were cuddling on the couch like true lovers (which they are, ya idiot). I always envied their love. It was the type that was made for each other with little to no flaws.

They were friends in high school, until my mom had to transfer do to her parents' jobs. But, they went to the same college in Arizona. They hung out with their old friends until one day, my mom got bold and asked him out. I guess that's where I get my personality from. He said yes, and ever since then, it's been happily ever after. I can only hope to have somebody like my dad. He's kind, a ladies man, and knows how to kiss.

Don't ask...I caught them once in their bedroom when they accidentally left the door open when they made out. Let's just say she said some...interesting...things to my father.