Chapter 58: Single Pringles

Credit to Brandon Rogers for some of the quotes in here, because only he can make something to amazing. Go look up his channel right now, dammit! Rated R tho, lol. Don't say I didn't warn you >:3

Elsie's POV

This feeling is the feeling of total freedom. I never thought I'd say this, but I needed a break. Since I'm 'destined' by some moon goddess to be with Ian for the rest of my life, I think I'm allowed to escape the tower once in awhile, thank you very much, Mother Gothel. I feel so alive! I can do anything!

I'm gonna go to class.

Yes, nice way to start off being single again. I sat down in my chair in Mr. S's sassy brass ass class and grinned at Daniel, who was looking at me like I just ate Kim K's butt. He walked over to me and said, "You ready to marry me?"

Ha ha, Ian's gon be maaaaad.

"Yes, Alexander Hamilton. But when you go and cheat on me with Maria, do give me a heads up so I can rip out your throat and burn it alive."

"Oooooooh snap diddly damn crackle pop, she just whooped your ass!" Charlie smirked from across the room.

"Shut up, assdick!"

"Oh, gimme a break, dickweed!"

"Oh, just have sex already!" Utica snapped, glaring at them.

"OH HAAAYL NAW!" Charlie and Daniel said in unison, making me and Ui laugh. I can tell she's having a hard time dealing with Tanner's situation. She's faking her emotions again. But hey, I can tell when a laugh is real or not. And that laugh she just emitted from her vocal vibrators (I can't believe I just said that, somebody kill me) was one-hundred percent real.

The bell rang, and Mr. S came stumbling in with a Christmas bow on his head and ribbon tied around his body. "I'VE BEEN JINGLE JANGLED!"

The whole class burst out laughing, and I fell on the floor, holding my stomach. No doubt Ian's looking at me.

"Elsie!" Daniel burst out laughing at the first of my flushed face. It hurt so much to laugh.

Everyone was now laughing at me laughing.

" 'I've been jingle jangled'!" I quoted, making everyone laugh even more.

Yep, good way to start the first class we all have together after we're all single pringles again.

* * *

Cider's POV

I walked out of school with a happy smile on my face. "Wanna go to Coco's?" I asked.

"Don't you have a shift?" Utica replied. The other two were at musical practice.

"Yeah, but I heard that Cody would be there with a bunch of friends. I could slip some laxatives into their food and humiliate them."

"Cider, that's going too far. I know we're single and sh*t, but c'mon. Revenging on exs is for low-class, ignorant idiots that don't know how to move on. Sign me up!"

We entered Coco's, and Utica took a seat in the corner where she'd be mostly unnoticeable. I clocked in and put my uniform on, and began the daily grind. Then, Cody came in with some of his guy friends and some girls that all had the same shade of blonde in their hair. Seriously. It's so hard to tell anyone apart these days. Those b*tches all look the same!

"Hi, welcome to Coco's! How may I take your order?" I chimed, sickly-sweet.

"Cider? You work here?" One of the boys questioned.

"Yep. Have you all decided?"

They all exchanged glances and nodded, Cody then answering for them all. "Yeah."