Chapter 26: Welcome to England

Ugh, I've been having writer's block. I know how this whole kidnapping thing will end, but I don't know what to add in between. This'll probably be a boring ass-tronaut chapter.

But screw it, this book is gonna be long and stupid, so I'm allowed to suck at life multiple times.

I'm talking nonsense because I'm with my family out of town for Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday-Monday). I was on a four-wheeler earlier and this random bug just flopped through the air and something on it splatted on my glasses! It was yellow and disgusting!!

Thank you God for glasses. I'm dead serious.

R.I.P. Timothy the bug 2k16 (yes, I named poor ol' Timothy)

Cider's POV

........Ow. After that guy bit me, hard I might add, I fell limp on the forest floor. Black dots clouded my eyes as I watched Ui disappear into thin air with that guy. Ari got up and rushed over to me, panting heavily.

I shifted back into a human and hissed in pain, propping up on my elbows. "Cider!" Ari gasped groggily, pointing at my stomach. I looked down and gasped, seeing a huge circle of dark, ugly blood seeping through my shirt.

I tried to sit up, but the pain was too bad to function. I yelled out, a tear dripping from my eye. Ari was also starting to get soppy as she widened her eyes. "Hunter! Theo! Tanner! Ian! Help!!" she screamed frantically.

In an instant they were there, but Ian wasn't with them. Theo was by my side, putting his hand behind my head and lifting it up. I could barely see it, but Hunter was next to Ari and Tanner was looking around frantically.

"Where's Utica?" he asked wide-eyed.

"H-He took her." Ari managed to get out.

Tanner's eyes grew dark and he ran away, tossing a fallen tree far away with brute force out of anger. But then, the pain went away. I raised my shirt up, and I didn't see any sort of open wound.

"What the..." I murmured.

"Werewolves can heal themselves." Theo explained, picking me up bridal style. He carried me back to the pack house where many men and some women were still in their werewolf forms. They watched us with sad eyes as I leaned into his chest. That wore me out...I yawned quietly.

"You need to be trained. Honestly, I don't want you in that bunker. I want you to be a fighter."

"One step ahead of you." I kicked him where it hurts, and he fell to the ground, dropping me. Smirking, I ran into the living room and weaved around the couches towards the next room. I finally got the stairs and ran up them, hearing footsteps close behind. But whether they were close or far because of stupid werewolf hearing, I didn't know.

I ran into Theo's room and smiled, throwing myself onto the bed. That was the first time I had used werewolf speed in human form! Oh my gosh! I kicked off my shoes, but the smile quickly got wiped off my face. Elsie and Ui!

Oh, I'm gonna rip whoever took them. Slade growled.

Agreed.

We'll find them, don't worry.

Yeah...I hope so.

"Uh...hello?" Theo was waving a hand in front of my face. I blinked a few times before exhaling, and he took the hand away. Why did I not run away? Out of everyone here, I have the capability to outrun the werewolves, but...but...I...